Tariq Nasheed USTREAM MONDAY 5/15/15 --....you already know the topic! - LIVE!

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
:piss:

I didn't say that there aren't regional speaking accents. I said that you sound like a white boy.

While pointing out another c00n who supposedly vouches for you doesn't help your case, I didn't deny the possibility that you could be black. I said that you sound like a white boy. It also seemed like you were lying by first trying to deflect from that simple question about your race only to answer after hesitating.

I didn't say that a person's race should matter on the subject of random people sleeping with random strippers. I said that it's stupid for you to call into a ustream show that's primarily about perpetuating/promoting black consciousness and how blacks should deal with white racism thinking that race is irrelevant. You're falling dude a "charlatan" why? It's because he's supposedly been caught doing things that contradict his pro-black conscious image right? Wasn't Nasheed's point that dude was set up on some agent shyt? Nasheed obviously thought that race is a factor and you called into disagree. You just fukked by acting like a little bytch and got hung up on. You try and play it off like you don't really care, but you took the time to call in so obviously you do care. Next time, don't call up acting like a bytch and you'll get to make your argument.

Let it go breh, anybody who listens knows he was acting Sassy. His whole reason for calling was to be a troll fukk BOY.

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
:piss:

I didn't say that there aren't regional speaking accents. I said that you sound like a white boy.

While pointing out another c00n who supposedly vouches for you doesn't help your case, I didn't deny the possibility that you could be black. I said that you sound like a white boy. It also seemed like you were lying by first trying to deflect from that simple question about your race only to answer after hesitating.

I didn't say that a person's race should matter on the subject of random people sleeping with random strippers. I said that it's stupid for you to call into a ustream show that's primarily about perpetuating/promoting black consciousness and how blacks should deal with white racism thinking that race is irrelevant. You're falling dude a "charlatan" why? It's because he's supposedly been caught doing things that contradict his pro-black conscious image right? Wasn't Nasheed's point that dude was set up on some agent shyt? Nasheed obviously thought that race is a factor and you called into disagree. You just fukked by acting like a little bytch and got hung up on. You try and play it off like you don't really care, but you took the time to call in so obviously you do care. Next time, don't call up acting like a bytch and you'll get to make your argument.

Holy ass balls you cannot read nor comprehend for shyt, and even more so that's not what I stated at all.

Let me play teacher and hold your hand. I won't bite.

And whether or not someone is black or white is irrelevant to the topic at hand, we were discussing Umar Johnson sleeping with a stripper, a subject that transcends race because every race on this planet is familiar with the scenario.

I was not addressing the show, I was addressing the topic at hand, you mouthbreathing simp. In the context of a man who boast himself as a Pan-African moralist that him sleeping with a woman associated with two subcultures. One of which he's aggressively stood against to an extent.

I say the race of someone discussing the matter is irreverent because it's not racial exclusive.

If you go back in the stickied thread of Umar Johnson's "exposed" thread, there's a reason why I posted this specific video.

Because this incident has occured in damn near every walk of life.

Get it now? You're at a B- for now, let's grade the rest of this travesty.

You're falling dude a "charlatan" why? It's because he's supposedly been caught doing things that contradict his pro-black conscious image right? Wasn't Nasheed's point that dude was set up on some agent shyt?

:snoop::laff:

And all I asked him for was where was his proof of the following, I'm listing two because essentially he made two claims at once:

1). How does he know Umar was in fact set up.
2.) That the stripper was in fact working for CIA, FBI etc.

he made a statement with zero evidence at all, no connection, no transcript, no eyewitnesses, not even hearsay, but because birds of a feather flock together he just opens his mouth and throw out his meaningless declarations of"I don't know man, but she's an AGENT!!!"

If he had any kind of tangible proof, then it wouldn't be a problem. All he used was historical narrative to make his proclamation plausible.

I'm disappointed in your lack of effort, you're at a D at this point. I'll save you some time by calling me a simp by the way, since I've probably lost you at this point.

You just fukked by acting like a little bytch and got hung up on. You try and play it off like you don't really care, but you took the time to call in so obviously you do care. Next time, don't call up acting like a bytch and you'll get to make your argument.

You know I haven't even bothered to re-listen to the show that's archived? That alone and this childish and condescending back and forth should let you put two and two together.

In the mean time hug your boy @No Sleep he's about to have an ANEURYSM.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Holy ass balls you cannot read nor comprehend for shyt, and even more so that's not what I stated at all.

Let me play teacher and hold your hand. I won't bite.

I was not addressing the show, I was addressing the topic at hand, you mouthbreathing simp.
The topic at hand IS the show you stupid motherfukker.

In the context of a man who boast himself as a Pan-African moralist that him sleeping with a woman associated with two subcultures. One of which he's aggressively stood against to an extent.
If you weren't such a limp wristed bytch then maybe you could've articulated this argument on the show like you hoped.

I say the race of someone discussing the matter is irreverent because it's not racial exclusive.
Race is relevant in this matter because Nasheed's whole argument was based on race and you called in to disagree with his argument. His question about your race was perfectly valid seeing as you sound like a white person.

:snoop::laff:

And all I asked him for was where was his proof of the following, I'm listing two because essentially he made two claims at once:

1). How does he know Umar was in fact set up.
2.) That the stripper was in fact working for CIA, FBI etc.

he made a statement with zero evidence at all, no connection, no transcript, no eyewitnesses, not even hearsay, but because birds of a feather flock together he just opens his mouth and throw out his meaningless declarations of"I don't know man, but she's an AGENT!!!"
Responses like this makes it look like you're either a cracker or a c00n. That's just how you come across. I'm not going to defend dude but all he was doing is talking his opinion. He never claimed to have facts or any of that. You act like people can't speculate. This is is exactly how white people act. They don't even consider a black person's claim of racism unless there's undeniable proof. According to whites, white racism doesn't exist unless there's a white person is caught red-handed being undeniably racist. That's how you sound here. I could see if you called up to challenge dude's theory with common sense observations that might contradict his theory or with a theory of your own. You called up just to play this "bu bu you don't have any proof" bullshyt. That's why you got hung up on. You were smoked out for being a cracker/c00n troll.

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
The topic at hand IS the show you stupid motherfukker.

If you weren't such a limp wristed bytch then maybe you could've articulated this argument on the show like you hoped.

Race is relevant in this matter because Nasheed's whole argument was based on race and you called in to disagree with his argument. His question about your race was perfectly valid seeing as you sound like a white person.

Responses like this makes it look like you're either a cracker or a c00n. That's just how you come across. I'm not going to defend dude but all he was doing is talking his opinion. He never claimed to have facts or any of that. This is is exactly how white people act. They don't even consider a black person's claim of racism unless there's undeniable proof. According to whites, white racism doesn't exist unless there's a white person is caught red-handed being undeniably racist. That's how you sound here. I called see if you called up to challenge dude's theory with common sense observations that might contradict his theory or with a theory of your own. You called up just to play this "bu bu you don't have any proof" bullshyt. That's why you got hung up on. You were smoked out for being a cracker/c00n troll.

You are too angry about a goofy phone call into a half-assed internet radio show. Jesus Christ.

Like I get Tariq and is ilk have given most of you a new lease and purpose on life and all, but there's no need to name call son. You're in good company here.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You are too angry about a goofy phone call into a half-assed internet radio show. Jesus Christ.

Like I get Tariq and is ilk have given most of you a new lease and purpose on life and all, but there's no need to name call son. You're in good company here.

you are an internet troll...What makes a grown black man decide to do that with his life?

Gravity

Banned
Daps

Does me calling you names hurt your feelings? Did you forget that you called me names?

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Paraphrasing:

Old Hotep Thot
Making Kundalini Bean Pies.
You got to mix the sociology, with the history, and the mackin ..

This Negro is Wild :pachaha:

He spittin knowledge hardbody though :francis:

He mentioned thecoli at 1:17 b/se a troll called in .. :laugh:

Last edited:

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sans the radio show, and my posting here, what made you come to that conclusion that's all I'm doing with my life for the time being?
ok so what are you doing nerd? let's hear it...trolls usually need attention because they don't get it in real life, so go ahead and inform us what great moves you're making