Tariq Nasheed USTREAM MONDAY 5/15/15 --....you already know the topic! - LIVE!

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tariq going too far to defend umar johnson, he should have just said no comment :huhldup:

that stripper didn't hide anything hoish about her. i hate when nikkas start slandering a chick after he done fukked her. no different than when BW bytch about the dudes they get pregnant by. umar was coming off like a dusty hotep nikka in them text. they also showed he has no problem lying his ass off.

spending 15 minutes to slander a chick he shouldn't have been around is some unaccountable ho shyt.

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
Let me fall back a bit. I have no idea what you are. I'll say this tho, if my guess is wrong then you're the whitest sounding black guy that I've ever heard. Not only does your voice sound white(no bass whatsoever), you suspiciously choked when dude asked if you were white. Why would a black person reply "what does it matter?" to a question about their race posed by another black person? I could very well be wrong but something's not adding up. It would actually be better if you were white as opposed to being a black man with a white sounding voice and a c00n mentality.

You know it's really sad that you're actually trying to disregard the fact I'm black all because of my speech pattern, and even moreso you don't even bother to take into consideration one's region, vocal range or education but all because I don't posses a certain amount of bass in my voice.

And whether or not someone is black or white is irrelevant to the topic at hand, we were discussing Umar Johnson sleeping with a stripper, a subject that transcends race because every race on this planet is familiar with the scenario.

It makes him look entirely immature (not saying I'm no better than he in reference to the call) to pull that hackneyed card when if he was secure in his intellect he would be willing to challenge me and my views regardless of my race.

And:lolbron: at you calling me a c00n, you may wanna go outside and get some air.

Cotton Hill

Banned
Daps
You know it's really sad that you're actually trying to disregard the fact I'm black all because of my speech pattern, and even moreso you don't even bother to take into consideration one's region, vocal range or education but all because I don't posses a certain amount of bass in my voice.

And whether or not someone is black or white is irrelevant to the topic at hand, we were discussing Umar Johnson sleeping with a stripper, a subject that transcends race because every race on this planet is familiar with the scenario.

It makes him look entirely immature (not saying I'm no better than he in reference to the call) to pull that hackneyed card when if he was secure in his intellect he would be willing to challenge me and my views regardless of my race.

And:lolbron: at you calling me a c00n, you may wanna go outside and get some air.

Little Sissy

Didn't I tell you to stop trying to be a internet thug. Are you still upset that the other white children wouldn't play with you and called ugly?

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

you're speech pattern suggests youre a moist fukkboy

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I just said that I don't know what you are and even acknowledged the possibility that you are black.

I didn't say that you sound intelligent or educated, you don't. It's not about you sounding like you're from a certain part of the country. It's not about your speech pattern. It's about you sounding like a white boy. Your voice sounds white.

Again, your "race is irrelevant here" bullshyt is suspicious. The whole theme of dude's show is about race and you know that. You also know that whites do like to troll conscious blacks who speak out against white supremacy on the Internet. It was a simple question. You made it a big deal by deflecting. If you're not white then all you had to say was "no" when dude asked you. You exposed yourself as a troll but you want to spin it like somehow you were the one being trolled:heh: If you really wanted to challenge dude's views you shouldn't have called up with that bytchy trolling type of attitude. "What's my race got to do with it?" :childplease:
Yea, you couldn't be a c00n because they don't really exist. This is another deflection. Is "white apologist" a more acceptable term?

:mjlol: at telling me to get some air while you stalk the radio show of someone you don't like or agree with just to troll. It's like a lot of you don't even think the shyt you say here thru.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
So essentially she's a hotep african maat ra queen.......

Like all the other hoes I know in real life that were fukking smuts 8 years ago.... I get back to da D n these bytches rocking ankhs n head wraps:stopitslime:.....

I got a girl, but my rule of thumb is stay away from chicks with them Bull nose rings or dress like Erykah Badu, 9 times out of 10 they are trouble and aren't doing anything productive thus they have time to dress in costume.

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
I just said that I don't know what you are and even acknowledged the possibility that you are black.

I didn't say that you sound intelligent or educated, you don't. It's not about you sounding like you're from a certain part of the country. It's not about your speech pattern. It's about you sounding like a white boy. Your voice sounds white.

Again, your "race is irrelevant here" bullshyt is suspicious. The whole theme of dude's show is about race and you know that. You also know that whites do like to troll conscious blacks who speak out against white supremacy on the Internet. It was a simple question. You made it a big deal by deflecting. If you're not white then all you had to say was "no" when dude asked you. You exposed yourself as a troll but you want to spin it like somehow you were the one being trolled:heh: If you really wanted to challenge dude's views you shouldn't have called up with that bytchy trolling type of attitude. "What's my race got to do with it?" :childplease:
Yea, you couldn't be a c00n because they don't really exist. This is another deflection. Is "white apologist" a more acceptable term?

:mjlol: at telling me to get some air while you stalk the radio show of someone you don't like or agree with just to troll. It's like a lot of you don't even think the shyt you say here thru.

:russ: At you thinking a certain region where someone grows up won't have an effect on someones speaking habits.

:russ:At you being so much of a yokel not realizing I'm black when I've posted numerous pics of myself, @marcuz verifying this and the many people in tinychat who've seen me.

:russ:At you thinking one's race would matter on the subject of a charlatan sleeping with a stripper.

:russ: At you watching soccer.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ: At you thinking a certain region where someone grows up won't have an effect on someones speaking habits.

:russ:At you being so much of a yokel not realizing I'm black when I've posted numerous pics of myself, @marcuz verifying this and the many people in tinychat who've seen me.

:russ:At you thinking one's race would matter on the subject of a charlatan sleeping with a stripper.

I mean a cornball brother can still be black...Jessie Lee Peterson is black.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
:piss:

I didn't say that there aren't regional speaking accents. I said that you sound like a white boy.

While pointing out another c00n who supposedly vouches for you doesn't help your case, I didn't deny the possibility that you could be black. I said that you sound like a white boy. It also seemed like you were lying by first trying to deflect from that simple question about your race only to answer after hesitating.

I didn't say that a person's race should matter on the subject of random people sleeping with random strippers. I said that it's stupid for you to call into a ustream show that's primarily about perpetuating/promoting black consciousness and how blacks should deal with white racism thinking that race is irrelevant. You're falling dude a "charlatan" why? It's because he's supposedly been caught doing things that contradict his pro-black conscious image right? Wasn't Nasheed's point that dude was set up on some agent shyt? Nasheed obviously thought that race is a factor and you called into disagree. You just fukked by acting like a little bytch and got hung up on. You try and play it off like you don't really care, but you took the time to call in so obviously you do care. Next time, don't call up acting like a bytch and you'll get to make your argument.