tariq nasheed upset that his biracial wife is being called biracial

Wear My Dawg's Hat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land That Time Forgot
Breh literally shyts on cacs 24/7, then all of a sudden photos come out of your kids rolling around on the floor with their meth head, dashiki wearing, hulk hogan looking cac grandma :palm:. This nikka thinks “hey if i put some african prayer beads around this old goblin’s neck, then maybe i can get away with this shyt”.
Peanut+Mother+4+0.png

she looks like those old cacs thats hovering around black dudes, hoping one of them clown ass nikkas give her some dikk.

I am quite sure that Tariq's in-laws were fighting the power structure with maximum force during the Movement.

im-gonna-git-you-sucka-kalinga-wife-eve-plumb-jan-brady-clarence-william-iii-review.jpg

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You're saying a Black person who was born here and grows up raised by their descended-from-slavery Caribbean parents is more "culturally different" from other African Americans than a Black person in the USA who grows up raised by their White mama?

Basically saying Drake and Logic are "less culturally different" from the rest of Black America than Biggie and Busta Rhymes. :lolbron:

I was talking about direct immigrants not the kids.