tariq nasheed upset that his biracial wife is being called biracial

Budda

Superstar
Daps
lol and there it is, that looks like her moms b. look i'm not here to disparage riq, i respect his G just fine and have learned a lot from him since way back. i even use his terms and colloquialisms off line because son is mad funny. he's about his paper & self empowerment so salute. but it doesn't mean that i can't disagree with the brother, we have to learn to accept divergent views while not throwing the baby out with the bath water

he is WILD illogical when it comes to the topic of half black biracials like a lot of brothers and sistas are. for instance think back months ago... you can't label megan thee stallion a bedwench off top because of her cupcaking with g eazy on social media and then cosign a potential product of those two mating as being 100% black like us. she's a bedwench for fukkin with the white boy yet the potential child produced by their union is as black as danny glover? c'mon akh you gotta make it make sense here

lil mama in the video was absolutely right and he was uncomfortable. very logical and linear on her part which is rare for broads keep it a buck. i like how she laid it down

His wife is still black though, it’s not the same as marrying a white girl in my opinion, I don’t think there is anything illogical, the child is the child and not the mother or father, there have been many pro black bi racials, the talk is directed at the parents not the children of that union.

If you have a bi racial child then as a black man it’s very important to educate them so you have a Bob Marley as opposed to( fit a bi racial c00n here).

2stains

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounds like the light skinned/almost passing lady had some issues she was trying to project onto Tariq

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
lol and there it is, that looks like her moms b. look i'm not here to disparage riq, i respect his G just fine and have learned a lot from him since way back. i even use his terms and colloquialisms off line because son is mad funny. he's about his paper & self empowerment so salute. but it doesn't mean that i can't disagree with the brother, we have to learn to accept divergent views while not throwing the baby out with the bath water

he is WILD illogical when it comes to the topic of half black biracials like a lot of brothers and sistas are. for instance think back months ago... you can't label megan thee stallion a bedwench off top because of her cupcaking with g eazy on social media and then cosign a potential product of those two mating as being 100% black like us. she's a bedwench for fukkin with the white boy yet the potential child produced by their union is as black as danny glover? c'mon akh you gotta make it make sense here

lil mama in the video was absolutely right and he was uncomfortable. very logical and linear on her part which is rare for broads keep it a buck. i like how she laid it down

The issue with his hardcore fans is duke is uncheckable. He says so it's so. Like I said he says some cool shyt but when backed in a corner he starts babbling. What he should said was My wife is Biracial but I love her. And leave it at that.

But he knew his wife was biracial and I know it generates clicks but why push the bedwench shyt so hard when you have a whole half cac in the bedroom?

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
tariq-nasheed-wife-custom.jpeg

tariqnasheed.jpg

She got her mamma 5head.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
and he says light skinned slaves had it worse because they were getting raped more than daark skin slaves :troll:

smh
Dumbass nikka said inhouse slaves didnt have any perks over slaves in the field. When cacs decided to free slaves they would first let the inhouse go. Inhouse slaves had better education than the field negro. Alot of the time the slave masters would rape women/get them pregnant. So when this new mix baby is born the slave master would have those kids in the house cuz technically they are white and his offspring. So when the mix baby grows into a adult and about to get married, the slave owner would give them land, money, even their own slaves so they can succeed in life. Field nikkas aint get NONE of that shyt. Just hard times, families torn apart, and oppression. Alot of these Boule members take pride the fact that their ancestors were really white. And they look down on you to this day cuz they still see us as field nikkas to this day.
5186r-YSiFL._SX324_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Any "breh" that is critical of Tariq, while failing to acknowledge the truth that he speaks and the work that he's accomplished, should be considered a suspected agent and C00n. Yeah...he can seem like a pimp/hustler sometimes, but the man has been putting in work and speaking real shyt for a minute. You can not take that away from him. You may disagree with some of the silly shyt that he says/does, but the man is and has been putting in great work.
:yeshrug:

Hell, he even gets on my nerves sometimes.