tariq nasheed upset that his biracial wife is being called biracial

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
tariqnasheed.jpg
Breh literally shyts on cacs 24/7, then all of a sudden photos come out of your kids rolling around on the floor with their meth head, dashiki wearing, hulk hogan looking cac grandma :palm:. This nikka thinks “hey if i put some african prayer beads around this old goblin’s neck, then maybe i can get away with this shyt”.
Peanut+Mother+4+0.png

she looks like those old cacs thats hovering around black dudes, hoping one of them clown ass nikkas give her some dikk.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
You're saying a Black person who was born here and grows up raised by their descended-from-slavery Caribbean parents is more "culturally different" from other African Americans than a Black person in the USA who grows up raised by their White mama?

Basically saying Drake and Logic are "less culturally different" from the rest of Black America than Biggie and Busta Rhymes. :lolbron:

I think this topic can kinda get confusing
Caribbean‘s and Africans culturally are not the same ... Caribbean‘s are more lined up with black Americans simply based off slavery & the similarities of our struggle which makes us pretty much culturally the same

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
How do a nikka that shyts on cacs 24/7, then all of a sudden photos come out of your kids rolling around on the floor with their meth head, dashiki wearing, hulk hogan looking cac grandma :palm:. This nikka thinks “hey if i put some african prayer beads around this old goblin’s neck, then maybe i can get away with this shyt”.
Share that pic you got with Tariq and his mother in law. :feedme:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
According to him, a Nigerian isn't really Black yet a nikka with 20% African ancestry is, Make that make sense.

How about we say fukk what white people think and being Black is what the individual claims. That would let ADOS half nikkas like Evan Ross able to claim biracial and Marcus Garvey could be Black.

Basically what happened is that he tripped himself up on own talking points. Instead of literally calling Roland Martin suspect because in Tariq's words he had a Haitian Grandmother why not let each person decide where they fall on the racial scale?

So basically you saying if we end up getting trillions in cash payments for reparations that only full black ados people should receive it and not biracial people? I agree with that 100%. I bet if that was the case the same people in here saying "biracial people aren't black" will be main people talking bout "They are black and they should get reparations too".

Just like when Obama was running for President people was saying "They ain't bout to let no black man be President of this country. He won't win because nobody cares about that biracial shyt they see him as a black man and that's why he will never be President". Then when he win and we celebrate having a black President all of a sudden those same people start losing their minds talking bout "He's not black he's biracial and he never would've won if he was fully black" then you say "But you said he wasn't gonna win because he was black but now that he won you're saying he's not black but he's biracial now".

And they don't have a explanation for that because if he would've lost they would've been saying he was black but since he won all of a sudden he's not just black. That's how these c00ns and cacs operate.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Breh literally shyts on cacs 24/7, then all of a sudden photos come out of your kids rolling around on the floor with their meth head, dashiki wearing, hulk hogan looking cac grandma :palm:. This nikka thinks “hey if i put some african prayer beads around this old goblin’s neck, then maybe i can get away with this shyt”.
Peanut+Mother+4+0.png

she looks like those old cacs thats hovering around black dudes, hoping one of them clown ass nikkas give her some dikk.

Breh...:mjlol:

Tariq wishes you all a merry Christmas

Yo, what does he say to his white in laws hear his podcasts?