tariq nasheed upset that his biracial wife is being called biracial

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
A bunch of clowns on this site. Theres a reason why black america doesnt look like brazil or the caribbean
We handled colorism better than any other culture in the world. And nikkas is just hating. Tariq was absolutely right. So whose the clown?:mjlol:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
some of you nikkas posting come from predominately black countries, where your women are bleaching their skin:mjlol:

Where your dominated by a mulatto buffer class:mjlol:

where you found your "blackness" through black american culture:mjlol:

foh:camby:

UpThruDere

Youtube.com/weupthrudere Subscribe!
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA
Show me example of Tariq going in as fervently against male c00ns with nonblack wives as he does the opposite.

Go look it up yourself if you're so concerned its all over his twitter, ig, and youtube. Stop being intellectually lazy.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I'm not speaking for dude just guessing. I think he's saying dude is taking people same way some people look at them mega preachers taking from their congregation.

that’s a bad comparison. Preachers have nothing to give the congregation but faith. Intangibles. Just prey on it.

Tariq’s customers pay him for DVD’s, music, lectures, shows, podcasts. Tangibles. He became a millionaire off Mackin/Game books. He got off the white man’s tit. Then he made a new lane and sells/teaches black empowerment and knowledge. When he fundraises it ain’t for “the church fund” he has something tangible going along with it. That damn mackish package, people buy it to support his hustle.

How can black people or so called black people have so much hatred for a man that made his own lane? Use him as an example of how to hustle.

I don’t rock with him on the diaspora wars but he’s made some valid points. When the reparations agenda was full steam it was all Black foreign flags yelling and screaming how reparations are a pipe dream and black Americans are divisive and dumb.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
that’s a bad comparison. Preachers have nothing to give the congregation but faith. Intangibles. Just prey on it.

Tariq’s customers pay him for DVD’s, music, lectures, shows, podcasts. Tangibles. He became a millionaire off Mackin/Game books. He got off the white man’s tit. Then he made a new lane and sells/teaches black empowerment and knowledge. When he fundraises it ain’t for “the church fund” he has something tangible going along with it. That damn mackish package, people buy it to support his hustle.

How can black people or so called black people have so much hatred for a man that made his own lane? Use him as an example of how to hustle.

I don’t rock with him on the diaspora wars but he’s made some valid points. When the reparations agenda was full steam it was all Black foreign flags yelling and screaming how reparations are a pipe dream and black Americans are divisive and dumb.
Its not a bad comparison you're just a Tariq fan so you looking for any reason to disqualify it. When you have to do the literal they aren't the same when we both already know that that right there tells me I made sense. Them tangibles might a well be intangibles because they don't do nothing but tell you stuff you should already know in most cases. I'm not mad at him for doing it because if you can find folks to pay you I say keep doing it but I can see why some look at him the way they do.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Anyone shytting on tariqs viewpoint who is non-ados

how much of your stance on the contemporary view of "Blackness" in people and culture was funneled through ADOS culture:jbhmm:

Ya?

Banned
Daps
A bunch of clowns on this site. Theres a reason why black america doesnt look like brazil or the caribbean
We handled colorism better than any other culture in the world. And nikkas is just hating. Tariq was absolutely right. So whose the clown?:mjlol:

that’s inaccurate, black Americans didn’t handle colorism any better than any other black countries on the onset, the one drip rule came to your advantage because the lighter people had to be reminded they were black and had a glass ceiling. If it hadn’t been for anglos enforcing their purity concept USA would be no different than Brazil. It’s not because of black Americans making the conceded effort to handle colorism, it’s simply adapting to the climate forced upon which Historically worked out more favourably. But now the new crop of biracials aren’t the 20th century ones and are not held to the same standards. What once was wont always be...and you can’t police someone’s racial identity to fit your narrative.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
that’s inaccurate, black Americans didn’t handle colorism any better than any other black countries on the onset, the one drip rule came to your advantage because the lighter people had to be reminded they were black and had a glass ceiling. If it hadn’t been for anglos enforcing their purity concept USA would be no different than Brazil. It’s not because of black Americans making the conceded effort to handle colorism, it’s simply adapting to the climate forced upon which Historically worked out more favourably. But now the new crop of biracials aren’t the 20th century ones and are not held to the same standards. What once was wont always be...and you can’t police someone’s racial identity to fit your narrative.

NO you are inaccurate.

There was active attempts to create a mulatto buffer classes in places like new orleans, in north carolina etc they all failed
Which didnt happen anywhere else

Black americans conformed to culture and community across the color spectrum and did this organically. People were "one-dropping" themselves because of this. We even have a thread in the root showcasing this

it literally shows in the populace today in people and culture

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Cats really in here arguing with @Yup alias @Ya? half that monkey shyt she talm bout she don't believe in herself. She just looking for some male attention cuz her uggly ass can't get any in her real life. Ol'e ugly ass Canadian bih.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
full
she's bi-racial
she's a biracial girrrrrrlll

Girl toyyyyyyyyy

full

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
So someone like Nipsey doesn't have more rights to black American history than someone who was raised by a white person? nikka please...
No!!
If I migrated to Jamaica, would my seeds be more Jamaican, than a Coolie, Dougla ect.?!
Ofc not!! They'd still very much be be ethnically, even arguably American.
Sound ridicolous making stupid points in order to cape for non Ados! There is no sameness in color
#Lineagematters