tariq nasheed upset that his biracial wife is being called biracial

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tariq is a clown

Talks all this pro black shyt but then clowns ol boys skin tone calling him crispy

I dont rock with none of the YouTube militants

he’s been involved in a lot of fukk shyt but has done his share of good especially when it comes to bringing light/awareness to certain situations via social media

ppl who take everything he says as “gospel” can be a bit off-putting tho...that’s just not healthy

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
he’s been involved in a lot of fukk shyt but has done his share of good especially when it comes to bringing light/awareness to certain situations via social media

ppl who take everything he says as “gospel” can be a bit off-putting tho...that’s just not healthy
If you want to use youtubers to get in touch and gain some knowledge about being black in America and the current landscape of race relations fine

But looking at these dudes as leaders in the community is a joke

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you want to use youtubers to get in touch and gain some knowledge about being black in America and the current landscape of race relations fine

But looking at these dudes as leaders in the community is a joke

agreed.

UpThruDere

Youtube.com/weupthrudere Subscribe!
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA
Tariq doesn’t have issue with black men with nonblack women he has an issue with the opposite.

He also strikes me as someone who dislike non-mixed/non light skinned BW. His whole demeanour and any man that says jet black as a counteract an argument about mixed people use as a buffer class is someone to take pause.

Also for someone who hates white supremacy he sure has no problem creating the product of it.

Any man or woman that claims colorism isn’t a thing but rags on racism is not to be taken seriously. And there is no such thing as no matter how mixed you are you are still black. There has to be a line drawn at some point.

I can tell girlfriend wanted to go in but held back. Dude is a hypocrite simple as that. Tariq strikes me as an underline colorist his reason for not addressing colorism is a copout he prefers mixed/light skinned women so how can he go in on this these women. But he can go in on black women because he doesn’t need to discuss skin complexion and I am willing to bet most BW he berates are darker skinned.

That's false, he only has a problem with black people who date outside their race then start c00ning while they're doing it, like black women dating cacs and praising them like they're god all over the internet then they be in his dm trying to get help and exposure after the same cac they were just praising beats them up or kills them, and its the same for black men who praise white women, everybody gets shytted on.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tariq doesn’t have issue with black men with nonblack women he has an issue with the opposite.

He also strikes me as someone who dislike non-mixed/non light skinned BW. His whole demeanour and any man that says jet black as a counteract an argument about mixed people use as a buffer class is someone to take pause.

Also for someone who hates white supremacy he sure has no problem creating the product of it.

Any man or woman that claims colorism isn’t a thing but rags on racism is not to be taken seriously. And there is no such thing as no matter how mixed you are you are still black. There has to be a line drawn at some point.

I can tell girlfriend wanted to go in but held back. Dude is a hypocrite simple as that. Tariq strikes me as an underline colorist his reason for not addressing colorism is a copout he prefers mixed/light skinned women so how can he go in on this these women. But he can go in on black women because he doesn’t need to discuss skin complexion and I am willing to bet most BW he berates are darker skinned.
This is how 98% percent of this board thinks as well.

Example #6952804 https://www.thecoli.com/threads/why...ut-mouna-traoré-yall-know-what-i-like.780173/

And ask those brehs how many pawgs they’ve dated or simply fukked, and you get “b b but dikk watching”
CriminalBouncyHalicore-size_restricted.gif

Ya?

Banned
Daps
That's false, he only has a problem with black people who date outside their race then start c00ning while they're doing it, like black women dating cacs and praising them like they're god all over the internet then they be in his dm trying to get help and exposure after the same cac they were just praising beats them up or kills them, and its the same for black men who praise white women, everybody gets shytted on.
Show me example of Tariq going in as fervently against male c00ns with nonblack wives as he does the opposite.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

THIS IS A LIE.

He’s praised Melody Hobson/George Lucas. She has convinced him to use some of his resources to help the black community.

He don’t fukk with people that date outside their race and then denegrate and undermine black people. Those who think they made it and are no longer “one of those”.

it’s amazing the amount of lies and fukk shyt y’all run with about a brother that is actively trying to help black people.

y’all mad cause he found a way to make money doing it?

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
THIS IS A LIE.

He’s praised Melody Hobson/George Lucas. She has convinced him to use some of his resources to help the black community.

He don’t fukk with people that date outside their race and then denegrate and undermine black people. Those who think they made it and are no longer “one of those”.

it’s amazing the amount of lies and fukk shyt y’all run with about a brother that is actively trying to help black people.

y’all mad cause he found a way to make money doing it?

Help black people. nikka please. He's doing this to help himself. Donate to buck breaking just so he can flex his Rolls Royce at Nipsey's funeral.