tariq nasheed upset that his biracial wife is being called biracial

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Where is the black father in all this?
If her mom was a single mom that makes it worse imo, cause not only is she biracial which would suggest Tariq is attracted to the causasian aesthetic, but also the wife was probably raised "white" and culturally mostly around her white relatives.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Tariq doesn’t have issue with black men with nonblack women he has an issue with the opposite.

He also strikes me as someone who dislike non-mixed/non light skinned BW. His whole demeanour and any man that says jet black as a counteract an argument about mixed people use as a buffer class is someone to take pause.

Also for someone who hates white supremacy he sure has no problem creating the product of it.

Any man or woman that claims colorism isn’t a thing but rags on racism is not to be taken seriously. And there is no such thing as no matter how mixed you are you are still black. There has to be a line drawn at some point.

I can tell girlfriend wanted to go in but held back. Dude is a hypocrite simple as that. Tariq strikes me as an underline colorist his reason for not addressing colorism is a copout he prefers mixed/light skinned women so how can he go in on this these women. But he can go in on black women because he doesn’t need to discuss skin complexion and I am willing to bet most BW he berates are darker skinned.
Except his first childs mother is darkskin and so is the child

Yall just look for any reason to hate on him:francis:

Whats funny is that if malcolm x were alive today(im not comparing the two at all) yall would be hating on him just as hard because of his statements about women and what women choose to wear and what that says about those women

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Except his first childs mother is darkskin and so is the child

Yall just look for any reason to hate on him:francis:

Whats funny is that if malcolm x were alive today(im not comparing the two at all) yall would be hating on him just as hard because of his statements about women and what women choose to wear and what that says about those women

no I don’t look for any reason to hate on him the man is hateful towards BW and there is enough of his opinions circling around in inter webs.

As for his baby moms being dark skin it actually proves my point not counteracts. Plenty of guys with darkskin baby mamas while being married to to their actually prize.

As for Marlcolm X, he wasn’t a hotep berating people over social media and calling BW bedwenches. He was actually principled man who admired to his past faults and strives to live a better life and have black people be proud of being actually black and not just black ish. He acknowledged colorism and didn’t shy away from the topic even within his own family and also held women and men to higher standard and called both sexes to task.
He followed the tenets of Islam which requires conservative dress from women why would I have an issue with that.
finally even he was introspective and changed his way of thinking of Elijah Muhammad his former mentor when he realized of his wrongdoing, to compare malcolmx to Tariq is an insult.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
no I don’t look for any reason to hate on him the man is hateful towards BW and there is enough of his opinions circling around in inter webs.

As for his baby moms being dark skin it actually proves my point not counteracts. Plenty of guys with darkskin baby mamas while being married to to their actually prize.

As for Marlcolm X, he wasn’t a hotep berating people over social media and calling BW bedwenches. He was actually principled man who admired to his past faults and strives to live a better life and have black people be proud of being actually black and not just black ish. He acknowledged colorism and didn’t shy away from the topic even within his own family and also held women and men to higher standard and called both sexes to task.
He followed the tenets of Islam which requires conservative dress from women why would I have an issue with that.
finally even he was introspective and changed his way of thinking of Elijah Muhammad his former mentor when he realized of his wrongdoing, to compare malcolmx to Tariq is an insult.
Your emotions are obstructing your ability to think critically

First of all, i CLEARLY said that i wasnt comparing the 2 in my post so your last sentence was unnecessary and proves that you didnt actually read my post for comprehension

Secondly, you just exposed how your REAL issue with tariq is not his preference in women, because hes procreated with AND supports his darkskin BM and their child to this day

Your REAL issue is that you feel salty that his RESOURCES are going primarily to a lightskin female, which is a self-esteem issue that you gotta work out with yourself

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Your emotions are obstructing your ability to think critically

First of all, i CLEARLY said that i wasnt comparing the 2 in my post so your last sentence was unnecessary and proves that you didnt actually read my post for comprehension

Secondly, you just exposed how your REAL issue with tariq is not his preference in women, because hes procreated with AND supports his darkskin BM and their child to this day

Your REAL issue is that you feel salty that his RESOURCES are going primarily to a lightskin female, which is a self-esteem issue that you gotta work out with yourself
Lol, a man value is tied to who he marries. Not who he simply impregnates.
Tariq’s whole demeanour towards BW and the stuff he has said and that have been posted form his own mouth says a lot of what he feels about BW and what he thinks of them outside of those he values.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Tariq’s whole demeanour towards BW and the stuff he has said and that have been posted form his own mouth says a lot of what he feels about BW and what he thinks of them outside of those he values.
No a WOMAN'S value is tied to who marries HER

A MAN'S value is tied to whoever he shares his resources with, and tariq shares his resources with his adult child and his BM

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

Shut up hoe

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

A MAN'S value is tied to whoever he shares his resources with, and tariq shares his resources with his adult child and his BM
Yeah you can tell this is true just by how a lot,of chicks get mad when a dude marries IR but they rarely say anything when its reversed.

Ya?

Banned
Daps

The resources he share with his baby mom is never going to mirror what he shares with his wife the person he legally recognizes and with whom he shares all of his assets with 50%. She will always trump the baby mom.