Tariq Nasheed: "The United States Of White Supremacy" He Goes In!

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The guy in the first post was exposed months ago of being a white agent and most of his daps came from c00ns to ignorant and lazy to listen for themselves.

It's getting harder and harder to be progressive on this site. The c00ns and white supremacists have took over.

@Cali_livin @ThiefyPoo @knucklesred @thedevils advocate @willross
You are a c00nadian who has been exposed multiple times for your actions. Never quote me and never intefere with our politics again fakkit.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
You are a c00nadian who has been exposed multiple times for your actions. Never quote me and never intefere with our politics again fakkit.

I live in New York now

You aren't even black so don't use the word c00n thank you

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why vote for someone who will do nothing for you?

If black people actually voted strategically instead of out of fear they might actually get some acknowledgement.

What presidential candidate was a lock for initiating policy that would exclusively help back Americans....?? :sas1:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Why vote for someone who will do nothing for you?

If black people actually voted strategically instead of out of fear they might actually get some acknowledgement.

just pointing out that he's bragging about not voting. I agree that Black people should collectively vote strategically.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
What presidential candidate was a lock for initiating policy that would exclusively help back Americans....?? :sas1:

If black people withhold their vote I can gurantee candidates of all parties will have something to offer. The same way they offer gays, latinos, cacs, etc specific privileges every campaign.

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
i fukking KNEW that was his plan all along... talk all this shyt, while watching the polls closely

in his head, hilary was going to win.. so he'd wake up today and be on some "see i told you, they don't need us" type of shyt

found out how fukking retarded that plan was.... if 500k more people would have voted, she'd have won

congrats dumbass
much much less than 500k

20k more votes she wins Wisconsin

25k more she wins Michigan

130k more she wins Florida

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

Exactly :dead: The homie is literally a 30+ year old ovo groupie art coke head who hangs with 95% white people

nikka talking bout he live in NY that takes away the fact he's a c00nadian :mjlol:

nikka was one of the people who called the judge to put Meek in jail :francis:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I live in New York now

You aren't even black so don't use the word c00n thank you
You c00n ass nikka salty now cause i put that ass on blast in the other thread. Look at your instagram you filthy c00n. Salivating at every opportunity to photograph anything white. You are a disgrace and not qualified to comment on this american shyt. The awdasity of you c00ns. :wow:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
You c00n ass nikka salty now cause i put that ass on blast in the other thread. Look at your instagram you filtyh c00n. Salivating at every opportunity to photograph anything white.

You put me on blast? I'm a famous photographer and you are a nobody.

enjoy my ignore list