Tariq Nasheed: "The United States Of White Supremacy" He Goes In!

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ancestor Frances Welsing broke that shyt DOWN bruh! wow.:whoo: ......Wow! :wow:

^^ two cases of dumbing down the words in the video to something they can talk down on. Fully dependent on people not actually listening for themselves and seeing the fukkery of your lying posts.

nikkas stretch Tariq hate into ducktales in every thread about the dude. :heh:

fam ive been saying it for years - nothing has given me more clarity than the isis papers/dr frances cress welsing. she legit changed the way i look at racism. a lot of what she said is coming into fruition. she is the most overlooked black scholar. i think she's the only one who actually solved the WHY of the system of racism white supremacy.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Does this guy have to s*** on his callers/fans constantly :heh: ?

They got janky phone lines :lolbron:

:sas1:Caller is this you :sas2: (Plays a moist YouTube clip)

"Tariq, Where you be getting all these suspect ass links?" :ufdup:

:upsetfavre: "I get em from your mom, her and your grandma be sending me moist clips for the show, nikka."

I had to hang up on his ass, family. Ya'll need to stop calling me on these janky ass metro PC phones or something.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Does this guy have to s*** on his callers/fans constantly :heh: ?
You can tell that he hates them. Tariq knows that he's an opportunist, and that most of what he says is bullshyt. He's probably amazed that his fans/disciples haven't figured out that the man who taught them how to "run game" on others is now running the same game on them. Its obvious that he looks down on them for being so naively loyal.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
You can not vote in the National election and still vote State/local, but apparently that's too nuanced

exactly

i mean dem nikkaz could have wrote in Huey Newton or some shyt

i just cant rock with nikkaz on that dont vote shyt - too many of our ancestors shed blood for that right

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I stopped listening to this nikka around when he started telling black ppl not to vote. Why not tell EVERYBODY (of all races) not to vote if that's the case? Nah, it's always somebody trying to tell black ppl (and us only) to stay home and not vote. Lost the little ounce of respect I had left when he pulled that shyt. When you as a black person start sounding the same as some right wing cac on a country music channel I can't rock with that shyt. "Why should you nikkas vote? Your votes don't matter! Only vote that matter is ours boy, might as well stay your black ass home:smugfavre:"

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
i fukking KNEW that was his plan all along... talk all this shyt, while watching the polls closely

in his head, hilary was going to win.. so he'd wake up today and be on some "see i told you, they don't need us" type of shyt

found out how fukking retarded that plan was.... if 500k more people would have voted, she'd have won

congrats dumbass

Yeah, fukk Tariq.

Can't believe I actually defended this nikka once when ppl were clowning his shyt. :martin:i gotta take the L for that

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
fukk up cracker
Who is this cac?
Cyfk9NM.png

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
So who cares if nikkas didn't vote. If you so goddamn scared of Trump you better be glad he won cause them good ole boys was already threatening to turn up against nikkas and muslims if Hilllary won. Maybe this will buy you cowards some more time to Nay Nay on that Ju Ju or whatever. :mjlol:
nikka they said the same shyt when Obama got elected both times them cacs wasn't gonna do shyt.... :rudy: