Tariq Nasheed Talks About What Donald Trump Really Has Planned For Black Americans

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
glad he talked about designer. that shyt was some straight slave shyt. black men like this need to be educated on why shyt like that isnt a good look at all. i mean dude even had the slave clothes on too :snoop:

I didn't watch the Tariq video but I recently watched a video of that rapper (Designer or whatever) doing a freestyle in front of Anna Cotour (whatever her name is). Are we talking about that? shyt was super cringe-worthy.

Edit: lol found it

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't watch the Tariq video but I recently watched a video of that rapper (Designer or whatever) doing a freestyle in front of Anna Cotour (whatever her name is). Are we talking about that? shyt was super cringe-worthy.

Edit: lol found it

LOl yeah fam. they were basically like "lets see if we can get this little n***er to perform a jig for us"...and he did it :francis:

im glad to see that most people in the comments see this bullshyt for what it is. :ehh:

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
I don't see how Nasheed is considered a quack or whatever, yet Rush Limbaugh makes millions of dollars stoking the fears of white people about everyone else. He probably thought that Trump wasn't going to win. But he can finesse this into more listeners. Best believe that latinos are organizing right now and getting their money together in order to pay off the right politicians. This is what he has been saying that Blacks should've been doing, that way you don't have to claim a particular party, you're dollars will determine policy. You give enough money to a Klan member and he'll talk all kind of reparation for Blacks.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude is backflipping from his pre-election result position, but he's not saying anything I haven't heard first-year Sociology students day.
Not even to be negative, but most of y'all should be smart enough to discern good information from bad information.
The "struggle" isn't that much different from how it was decades ago, only slight evolution. Everyone from Angela Davis to Franz Fanon to bell hooks has said everything Tariq could ever hope to poorly articulate, yet y'all act like he's constantly dropping jewels.
I don't get it?

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:scust: @ this thread evolving into some anti-feminist circlejerk
All of a sudden all White women are feminists fighting for their rights to live freely as women :heh:
Not a single breh on here would have to balls to say that dumb shyt to Angela Davis, Assata Shakur, Leila Khaled. or Malala Yousafzai :childplease:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't see how Nasheed is considered a quack or whatever, yet Rush Limbaugh makes millions of dollars stoking the fears of white people about everyone else. He probably thought that Trump wasn't going to win. But he can finesse this into more listeners. Best believe that latinos are organizing right now and getting their money together in order to pay off the right politicians. This is what he has been saying that Blacks should've been doing, that way you don't have to claim a particular party, you're dollars will determine policy. You give enough money to a Klan member and he'll talk all kind of reparation for Blacks.
Rush Limbaugh is also considered a quack. As are others like Bill O'Reilly, admiration from a specific segment of the population (White "conservatives" aka racists) is what keeps them afloat.