Tariq Nasheed Talks About What Donald Trump Really Has Planned For Black Americans

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
For a guy in Tariq's position the next couple of years are going to be very good financially.

Just like the right wing talking heads made bank during Obama's two terms. Tariq's on that train now. Getting called in when they want to stoke up certain folks on these news shows. With the race solider talk which is pretty damm effective.

I have time for Tariq but always keep it in mind that's his a businessman.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Tariq nasheed talks about how he can scare dumb negros into giving him more money and making him even more relevant.
He's a glorified cult leader. "Don't listen to anyone but me, everyone is apart of a conspiracy except me, everyone is an agent, Trump and Clinton are the same etc."

Him being a former PUA should tell you everything he's about: exploiting stupid people for money.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
well, he was saying there's no difference between hillary and trump. now he's admitting trump is ultimately much worse. he said he wants his white supremacy open and in your face. now he's saying a trump victory stopped the white supremacist from only targeting blacks. now he's talking about doing away with the electoral college, which clashes with his dont vote campaign.

gotcha.

i do notice that he has more hatred for wenches vs bedbucks :patrice:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
He's a glorified cult leader. "Don't listen to anyone but me, everyone is apart of a conspiracy except me, everyone is an agent, Trump and Clinton are the same etc."

Him being a former PUA should tell you everything he's about: exploiting stupid people for money.

Please link me to any video where he said this :lupe:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Aite you sounding really silly right now...so him being a former "Pickup artist" is a crime now? :dahell:

Writing a book on "macking" telling guys how to have confidence and approach women is something bad now? :dahell:

You sounding like a feminist.

I can tell you skim through his shows and dont fully watch them. I dont agree with him 100 percent but he definitely doesnt say everyone is an agent. The people he has said are agents like Deray from BLM he has been proven right.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
arent u white?
Nope. I'm black and have proven it before.

And yea @Black Reign I am a feminist. PUA fukkery is nothing but misogynist trash peddled to desperate dudes.

Hasn't he also said slick shyt about "Dr." Umar (who I don't support)? Hasn't he attacked DeRay for nonsense reasons? Mind you I'm on record criticizing DeRay for some things but overall he's not opposed to most things I stand for. Seems like there's a pattern of him being a purist who is out to expand his own name more than anything else.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps

And yea @Black Reign I am a feminist. PUA fukkery is nothing but misogynist trash peddled to desperate dudes.

Hasn't he also said slick shyt about "Dr." Umar (who I don't support)? Hasn't he attacked DeRay for nonsense reasons? Mind you I'm on record criticizing DeRay for some things but overall he's not opposed to most things I stand for. Seems like there's a pattern of him being a purist who is out to expand his own name more than anything else.

What are your thoughts about Phil Valentine or Anthony Browder?

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
play it on 1.5x speed :manny:
Okay, let's find a happy medium; when does he aactually start talking about Donald Trump (aka the candiate he said we should let win)? because the last video I watched of his (Haiti), he was all over the place for a hour and spent maybe 20 minutes on subject.

Oh yea;
:francis:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Him and Umar are actually cool :dahell:

Did you as a Black man living in 2016 america in a white supremacist country with a racist president endorsed by the KKK just admit to being a feminist :dahell:

The same feminists that use our Black women and throw them under the bus constantly :dahell:

What man says with a straight face they are a feminist? this is a prank right? :dahell:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Him and Umar are actually cool :dahell:

Did you as a Black man living in 2016 america in a white supremacist country with a racist president endorsed by the KKK just admit to being a feminist :dahell:

The same feminists that use our Black women and throw them under the bus constantly :dahell:

What man says with a straight face they are a feminist? this is a prank right? :dahell:
:wow: c00nery and delusion are synonymous breh

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
What are your thoughts about Phil Valentine or Anthony Browder?

As a general rule I don't pay attention to conspiracy theorists, faux militancy, or dumb shyt. Browder has done some interesting research on Egypt obviously but overall I just can't cosign enough of his stuff to outright say "yea I support him." And Valentine is a kook. Doesn't he believe black people have alien DNA or some shyt? I'm not on that wave.

A lot of my views on myself as a black man were molded by reading James Baldwin, Malcolm X, Richard Wright, and others. It also comes from living, talking with people, my political views, etc. In terms of today I'm a big fan of Ta-Nehisi Coates, although I don't cosign his reparations views.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
But I bet you stay sitting through long ass superhero films with batcacs and wondercacs with no problem right :sas2:

giphy.gif

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006

Breh I hate to break it to you but male feminists took an L this election when the majority of white qomen voted for Trump. You can drop the act now. Even they dont believe in feminism enough to vote for one of their own.

:francis: