Tariq Nasheed Talks About What Donald Trump Really Has Planned For Black Americans

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes. I'd rather watch a superhero film than listen to a smart dumb nikka speak repeat super militant shyt for 2 hours. I'd rather be happy than be potentially mentally exhausted from listening to this dude.

what was your old name before ....

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
naw but seriously tariq is full of shyt to anybody with discernment...I mean wasnt he saying dont vote because it didnt matter....now hes gonna use the fear of all the black sheep out there and turn it into a product or movie

boyce is full of shyt also...he was on that dont vote shyt, now hes fear mongering with trump....but it goes to show EVERYBODY is full of shyt....because the only way to survive in america is too be full of shyt

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Business as usual for us :russell:

I remember getting pulled over and searched quite a few times when our savior Bill Clinton was president just becuz i fit the description of a crime

Been arrested for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Searched for no good reason and having a dime bag on me

Had a friend have a helicopter track him and cops cars surround his. They pulled him out and beat him down thinking he was in a stolen car when they got the call that the stolen car was actually black and not red

I could go on and on. We already knew what time it was long before Trump got elected

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
well, he was saying there's no difference between hillary and trump. now he's admitting trump is ultimately much worse. he said he wants his white supremacy open and in your face. now he's saying a trump victory stopped the white supremacist from only targeting blacks. now he's talking about doing away with the electoral college, which clashes with his dont vote campaign.