Tariq Nasheed Talks About What Donald Trump Really Has Planned For Black Americans

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Him and Umar are actually cool :dahell:

Did you as a Black man living in 2016 america in a white supremacist country with a racist president endorsed by the KKK just admit to being a feminist :dahell:

The same feminists that use our Black women and throw them under the bus constantly :dahell:

What man says with a straight face they are a feminist? this is a prank right? :dahell:
Exactly white feminists threw poc and themselves under the bus this go around to preserve white supremacy by voting for Trump.
:dahell:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
tariq flopping around a bit until he can find a position he's comfortable in.

well, he was saying there's no difference between hillary and trump. now he's admitting trump is ultimately much worse. he said he wants his white supremacy open and in your face. now he's saying a trump victory stopped the white supremacist from only targeting blacks. now he's talking about doing away with the electoral college, which clashes with his dont vote campaign.
:patrice: Ehhh...you're all over the place yourself & grasping at straws with this post.

:what:For example, how does Tariq having a "Don't Vote" campaign change the fact that Electoral College is racist BS practice to begin with? (I didn't know that backstory. Did you?) You can be for black folks holding on to their vote this election AND call out the Electoral College for the BS it is. You can do both.

I don't know WTF point you were trying to make what when you said "he said he wants his white supremacy open and in your face. now he's saying a trump victory stopped the white supremacist from only targeting blacks." Both are true!! With a Trump Presidency we are getting open WS in our face, but other non-black minority groups are getting it too so black folks aren't the only target.

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
well, he was saying there's no difference between hillary and trump. now he's admitting trump is ultimately much worse.

Well at least he finally admitted that, now if only his annoying followers on here would admit the same

He said he wants his white supremacy open and in your face.

He's still holding onto to that smart-dumb nikka reasoning...

Now he's saying a trump victory stopped the white supremacist from only targeting blacks.

Other groups are feeling it, but we're gonna feel it too. I think some ppl are hoping that it will just be Latinos, Muslims, gay ppl, etc. Nah. Him and his neo nazi cabinet appointees and supporters hate nikkas too.

Now he's talking about doing away with the electoral college, which clashes with his dont vote campaign.

The thing i found the most stupid about Tariq's Don't Vote shyt is the reasoning he gave for it. He claimed if we don't vote, it will teach the Democrats "a lesson" and they'll start paying attention to us. Like sitting home was gonna hurt the Democratic Party's feelings and make them want to do more for us. :mjlol:Just sitting out the eelections doesn't do anything except get your group ignored even more than before. Plus everybody knows if you aren't gonna vote, you need to do something in place of not voting, buy politcians,something, nikkas were acting like not voting and talking about it on twitter was some sort of activism or black empowerment move:russ:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
naw but seriously tariq is full of shyt to anybody with discernment...I mean wasnt he saying dont vote because it didnt matter....now hes gonna use the fear of all the black sheep out there and turn it into a product or movie

boyce is full of shyt also...he was on that dont vote shyt, now hes fear mongering with trump....but it goes to show EVERYBODY is full of shyt....because the only way to survive in america is too be full of shyt

Aight Alex Jones :mjlol:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
2 hours and 23 minutes? Hell nah.
7wuXfar.png
There are a few YouTube Channels that cut up Tariq's Ustream show into segments:

I'll try to find mind more.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
well, he was saying there's no difference between hillary and trump. now he's admitting trump is ultimately much worse. he said he wants his white supremacy open and in your face. now he's saying a trump victory stopped the white supremacist from only targeting blacks. now he's talking about doing away with the electoral college, which clashes with his dont vote campaign.

Yeah Tariq need to take a break till 2017....he's done great and all, but go a raise your newborn, work on your movies, get Moorus popping, but leave the election shiit alone. When you tell folks not to vote, then start spazzing, cause a particular candidate won........nah take a break mayne..:francis: