Tariq Nasheed Punks Out Tommy Sotomayor After Catching Him Slippin gives him c00n Train Award

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's biracial :yeshrug:black race ain't the default race.... nikkas hate white supremacist but still enforcing & promoting their 1 drop rule:martin:

Fake ass Pro blacks... She is just white as she is black, probably even more:camby:
Stop bullshytting, you just making excuses:scust:

She goes through the same shyt, we all go through. Aint nobody seeing her, and giving her special attention, she looks just like any other black woman in America:what:

Just say you don't like the man, stop with the feminine attacks like tommy did. Calling her white. PLEASE!:shaq2:

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Stop bullshytting, you just making excuses:scust:

She goes through the same shyt, we all go through. Aint nobody seeing her, and giving her special attention, she looks just like any other black woman in America:what:

Just say you don't like the man, stop with the feminine attacks like tommy did. Calling her white. PLEASE!:shaq2:

:mjlol:like what?

When u pro black there is rules & guidelines :russ:no cacs allowed or their kids..

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Both of them nikkas acting like bytches
is that vlad i hear in the background too?
That culture vulture fakkit got 2 black
Men going at it while he runs off with the bag smh

Ol dude at the VladTV interview like
cRluPjn.jpg
:deadmanny:

Last edited:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps

The full video

@ 2:43 "I'm gonna leave your c00n award down here along with your tap shoes"
-Tariq :laff:

Tommy actually announced on his social media that he was going to Vlad's studio. Tariq got word and ran down on him :dead:

@mcellas uodate the OP with the YouTube video fam

Tomny is in LA:ohhh: he has to dodge Tariq, Corey Holcomb and Zo Williams:deadmanny:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:like what?

When u pro black there is rules & guidelines :russ:no cacs allowed or their kids..
You are sad! Problacks like you are not problack, just dusty hotep angry nikkas! I remember people like you in the early 90's which is why I stopped running in them circles. A bunch of clowns who have no idea what black power is or being problack. Ol' King noble dirty ass!

By your logic, anyone who was raised by a white woman(including adopted children), isn't black, even though EVERYWHERE they go, they will be treated just like any other black person.

People like you are part of the division in our community, and I wouldn't be shocked if you are a shill to cause arguing on the net. Tariq read an article on his ustream this sunday about people doing exactly what you're doing by alt-right members!

Its one thing if she looked like an ambiguous biracial, but she looks like EVERY black woman I have ever seen. I didn't even know she was mixed until people started posting about it. AND she has three kids with him, so she must not be an enemy, she is down.

Thank you for showing you are the enemy:troll:

Last edited: