Tariq Nasheed Punks Out Tommy Sotomayor After Catching Him Slippin gives him c00n Train Award

Swagnicious

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Swagville
Crispy is a texture. If Tariq called him Midnight or tar baby you would be on to something.

So we really gonna play dumb in this thread :snoop:

At least them other nikkas who replied to me kept it real, and said they don't give a shyt about Tommy being called Crispy since he's that big of a c00n.....I can respect that honesty even if I don't agree with it

But lets not play dumb here. We all know crispy is referring to his skin tone, and Tariq is wrong for that no matter who the target is

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
respect to tariq for checking that nikka. tommy's body language tells me he is a straight up bytch. any man with an ounce of pride and respect for himself would have squared up with tariq. dude was begging vlad to get tariq out of his face and wouldn't even make eye contact with tariq:mjlol:
If he was about that life he woulda gone upside Tariq's head with one of them belts.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
So we really gonna play dumb in this thread :snoop:

At least them other nikkas who replied to me kept it real, and said they don't give a shyt about Tommy being called Crispy since he's that big of a c00n.....I can respect that honesty even if I don't agree with it

But lets not play dumb here. We all know crispy is referring to his skin tone, and Tariq is wrong for that no matter who the target is

So crispy is not a texture?

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Peanut+Mother+3.png

Peanut+Mother.png

Peanut+Mother+4+0.png

Peanut+Mother+And+Son+TJ.png

Peanut+Mother+and+Baby+TJ.png

Peanut,+Her+Mother,+And+Siblings.jpg

Mama Nasheed & Children... Notice her full blooded white daughter :troll:

Also Tariq father is married to a White Women :troll:

Melanoid Nation:troll:

"Ain't no such thing as biracials family":sas1:

this a white woman?

For someone who goes on about staying on code and c00ning, he sure didn't hesitate to show up on Vlad's set. The entire black sector of known names in social media can't help but attention whore.