Tariq Nasheed Punks Out Tommy Sotomayor After Catching Him Slippin gives him c00n Train Award

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
stop denying "mulatto privilege" in america. im not sure about her case but this has been a "thing" historically. and please dont confuse biracial for lightskin.

and i generally support tariq but it is what it is

Explain

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
Can't cosign this. Vlad is one of the biggest fakkits eating off black culture. All present are corny and fraudulent. What does this even accomplish? I always thought Tariq was on another level because he's putting movies out then he does this bullshyt with crab ass Sotomayor... Even calling another brother crispy and c00n in front of that CAC Vlad smh while he's eating it up gleefully. Smfh. Everybody acting like this is a win somehow.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I followed Tariq for years and he normally would clown a dude and than it was over on his part.
no he did not :russ: Tariq runs every joke into the ground....

He dedicated whole podcasts to people he had beef with like Ace Monkey :mjlol: called him ashy mouth monkey and made parody songs about that nikka...Tariq always did this shyt if you really been following him

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
You are sad!

By your logic, anyone who was raised by a white woman, isn't black, even though EVERYWHERE they go, they will be treated just like any other black person.

People like you are part of the division in our community,
and I wouldn't be shocked if you are a shill to cause arguing on the net. Tariq read an article on his ustream this sunday about people doing exactly what you're doing!

Its one thing if she looked like an ambiguous biracial, but she looks like EVERY black woman I have ever seen. I didn't even know she was mixed until people started posting about it. AND she has three kids with him, so she must not be an enemy, she is down.

Thank you for showing you are the enemy:troll:

She came out of a white vagina :mjlol:

She is racially ambiguous :martin:take the faux locs out:troll:

The black community need to be exclusive like everybody else:comeon:the main reason why people like rachel dolezal & shaun king can get away wit being black because we included biracials, mixed lite brite & damn near white as black folks :snoop:Not to mention it adds to the colorism crisis in the black community

I remember the days when peanut useta wear green contact lenses & shyt on black women on the old tariq ustream days:sas2:she went out her way multiple times to say she's biracial but imma let yall rookies tell it:hubie:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
stop denying "mulatto privilege" in america. im not sure about her case but this has been a "thing" historically. and please dont confuse biracial for lightskin.

and i generally support tariq but it is what it is
Man, i'm using common sense. If I see a chick that looks black, she hears me talking about whites, and black upliftment, and still dates me, I don't want to hear that she ain't black, she is biracial bullshyt. Only people who say that, are people who are so gone, they don't understand simple shyt. They just want to HATE anything white, but they aren't really about black upliftment.

I have been around fake probalcks who talked that shyt since the late 80's, and the reason I got of it, was because them nikkas made no type of sense when it came to how the world actually is. I see its still like that, but thanks to people like tariq, and polight(not crazy about polight) black power, and problack, doesn't mean looking poor, and dissing people who look just like you, just because one of their parent is white, and a lot of other dumb shyt it used to mean. I use common sense, not just hating everything white. You can have that thinking. shyt gets you nowhere

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Notice this hoe azz nikka Tommy didn't raise his voice to Tariq like he did to this woman.

This is the first time is seen this. This c00n nikka really threatened to kill this sister:francis:

Tommy was more heated at Vlad than he was at Tariq :dead:

That nikks Tommy looked at Vlad on some:

Masta are yous allowing this, did yous set this up:mjcry:

tariq: this a cute sister right here, cripsy. you into sisters now brother? :mjlol:

crispy: SHUT UP, nikka :pacspit:

tariq: what you gon do, nikka :mjgrin:

crispy: y-you just mad :francis:

tariq was throwing LA codes around that bytch left and right. made sure to call him all types of bytches to his face :scusthov: thats an automatic swing violation. got all his personal space and ridiculed him :scust:

That's an automatic fade. I'm listening to tariq call this c00n a bytch over 10x's and dude did not do anything.