Tariq Nasheed Punks Out Tommy Sotomayor After Catching Him Slippin gives him c00n Train Award

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For someone who goes on about staying on code and c00ning, he sure didn't hesitate to show up on Vlad's set. The entire black sector of known names in social media can't help but attention whore.

pretty much my first thought. dude often quotes neely fuller. was this constructive? :comeon:

but tommys a super c00n so I'm glad he got checked. just wish it wasn't on vlad :francis:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
:laff::laff::laff::laff:
wat6rr.jpg

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stop bullshytting, you just making excuses:scust:

She goes through the same shyt, we all go through. Aint nobody seeing her, and giving her special attention, she looks just like any other black woman in America:what:

Just say you don't like the man, stop with the feminine attacks like tommy did. Calling her white. PLEASE!:shaq2:

stop denying "mulatto privilege" in america. im not sure about her case but this has been a "thing" historically. and please dont confuse biracial for lightskin.

and i generally support tariq but it is what it is

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
pretty much my first thought. dude often quotes neely fuller. was this constructive? :comeon:

but tommys a super c00n so I'm glad he got checked. just wish it wasn't on vlad :francis:
It was actually a good thing, because vladtv is for mostly black people or people into hip hop, not mainstream. He stopped tommy from looking like he is an intelligent man, to people seeing he may not be what he claims. It was good to me:yeshrug:

You kill the momentum before it even starts!

Thats why tommy even got to where he is in the first place, people just let him rock, until they saw how full of shyt he is:comeon: