Tariq Nasheed Punks Out Tommy Sotomayor After Catching Him Slippin gives him c00n Train Award

talamak

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Telling your followers you aren't a leader is the best hustle. You can side step any valid criticism and accountability for your problematic behavior and conduct.

:russ:
Whats a leader?

Isn't that reason enough to say you don't want to be a leader because you don't won't to change?

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Why the hell are you equating Tariq and Malcolm X. Either you're an idiot you knows nothing about either or the two men or an agent here to create confusion. Either way you need to sit down.

I'm not equating the two at all.

If a nikka consistently prefaces his comments, both explicitly and implicitly, with "Like Tariq says, ..." or "As Tariq said, ..." and then turns around and says he doesn't consider Tariq a leader, that's hilarious to me.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
And Tariq haters like yourself are utterly transparent in your pathetic attempts to defend a crispy, black woman beater/hater like tommy.

I understand Tariq makes you upset, being that a he's a successful black man, but find another hero to support in your anti-tariq campaign, because Tommy isn't the one. Both you and tommy look pathetic in this situation.
Please quote me defending Tommy