Tariq Nasheed Punks Out Tommy Sotomayor After Catching Him Slippin gives him c00n Train Award

talamak

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saving lives ain't good no more? stop neighborhood beefs ain't benefiting black people? Buying guns off the streets ain't benefiting black people?:martin:

U know tariq solution was for black people in violent hoods was? "Not my problem & move":hubie:

But thats yall leader tho

When did I say those things didn't matter. It's many ways to save lives out here homie. Hell, if you listen to Tariq shows he says all the time that blacks need to cut that dumb shyt out. Plus, you don't think putting money in the stuff he puts money into is helping kids in someway get off the street.

As I said your claim to your people is a neighborhood watch. Hell as a man you suppose to try to make your neighborhood clean for your family and kids no matter what. Carl Winslow.

talamak

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are both race hustlers...

They exploit Black people and the how shytty Black politics are and how ignorant Black people are about politics...and get fame and money from Black people and then get legitimized by White people...

That's how race hustlers work...Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson did the same shyt...this is nothing new...

Like I said before in another thread. ALT-White is gonna try to make Tariq their antagonist...since he's the "radical Black guy on Twitter" and Tariq is gonna be on TV and...you know if he learns how to not shout White Supremacist and White Supremacy... he might make it to CNN 5 to 10 years....instead of being the nikka that get put on Fox News and HLN as the sensitive paranoid negro...so White people can go..."Look how racist Black people are..."

This is why we got a fukking dating expert, an internet shock jock and fukking entertainers basketball and football players as the spokespeople of Black people...

Yall nikkas are the reason why nobody asks a Black economist, a Black sociologist, a Black lawyer, a Black political scientist, a Black lobbyist...shyt about Black people...

White people don't ask Black that know facts...and figures and data and... theory...they ask nikkas that can talk really good or really famous or got a lot money...

Cause yall are stupid and desperate for attention and validation from ANY Black person with a spotlight...

Yall the reason why Lil Wayne gets asked about BLM...

Well, hell they pull Tariq on TV and he straight up says "We Live in a System of White Supremacy " on there stations and you got a problem with that. Make up your mind Cracka. My question is why are you in this thread trying to tell blacks not to like someone when you've been saying you care only about yourself and not blacks. I suspect(LOL) that you are crispy.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They are both race hustlers...

They exploit Black people and the how shytty Black politics are and how ignorant Black people are about politics...and get fame and money from Black people and then get legitimized by White people...

That's how race hustlers work...Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson did the same shyt...this is nothing new...

Like I said before in another thread. ALT-White is gonna try to make Tariq their antagonist...since he's the "radical Black guy on Twitter" and Tariq is gonna be on TV and...you know if he learns how to not shout White Supremacist and White Supremacy... he might make it to CNN 5 to 10 years....instead of being the nikka that get put on Fox News and HLN as the sensitive paranoid negro...so White people can go..."Look how racist Black people are..."

This is why we got a fukking dating expert, an internet shock jock and fukking entertainers basketball and football players as the spokespeople of Black people...

Yall nikkas are the reason why nobody asks a Black economist, a Black sociologist, a Black lawyer, a Black political scientist, a Black lobbyist...shyt about Black people...

White people don't ask Black that know facts...and figures and data and... theory...they ask nikkas that can talk really good or really famous or got a lot money...

Cause yall are stupid and desperate for attention and validation from ANY Black person with a spotlight...

Yall the reason why Lil Wayne gets asked about BLM...

once again, why do you keep making "race hustlers" synonymous with blacks? whites are the biggest race hustlers out, but you focused on sharpton, jesse, tariq? how is tariq exploiting black people?

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well, hell they pull Tariq on TV and he straight up says "We Live in a System of White Supremacy " on there stations and you got a problem with that. Make up your mind Cracka. My question is why are you in this thread trying to tell blacks not to like someone when you've been saying you care only about yourself and not blacks. I suspect(LOL) that you are crispy.
he cant even logically explain his disdain :heh:

"t-tariq is going to be a news pundit like jesse and sharpton, and they were agents"

talamak

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he cant even logically explain his disdain :heh:

"t-tariq is going to be a news pundit like jesse and sharpton, and they were agents"

I just signed in and read about 30 pages of the thread, I'm pretty sure that poster is a CAC or CRISPY himself.

As mentally ill as Tommy is you can't tell me he doesn't post here.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
once again, why do you keep making "race hustlers" synonyms with blacks? whites are the biggest race hustlers out, but you focused on sharpton, jesse, tariq? how is tariq exploiting black people?

And Whites Race Hustle too...

Why you care so much about what White people...you supposed to want people to be better than Whites not act like them...

If I was Pro-Black...I wouldn't want race hustlers amongst me...

And how is getting a customer to fund your project...but not get any of the proceeds and then have to pay for the product...not exploitation...

:mjlol:

That is the apex of economic exploitation...:mjlol:

How you gonna donate to a capitalistic endeavor...:francis:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And Whites Race Hustle too...

Why you care so much about what White people...you supposed to want people to be better than Whites not act like them...

If I was Pro-Black...I wouldn't want race hustlers amongst me...

this is a typical cac response. i care about what white people do because we live in a white dominated society. what, are we supposed to be jews inside of the oven, not worried about what the nazis are doing> ? you've already established you aren't pro-black, so what we want doesnt concern you.

And how is getting a customer to fund your project...but not get any of the proceeds and then have to pay for the product...not exploitation...

:mjlol:

his supporters want to donate to his projects though. im not a fan of tariq double dipping and calling it group economics either, but if this all you have against him-it's a shallow argument. i see too many non-blacks using the same business model to fund their own projects and dudes like you will never make a peep :heh: just be honest, you dont like the idea that tariq is generating income off his rhetoric

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
photo_43_.jpg