Tariq Nasheed Punks Out Tommy Sotomayor After Catching Him Slippin gives him c00n Train Award

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
ask the millions of donators on http://www.kickstarter.com

A lot of Black people are ignorant and do not get the concept of a scam and exploitation.

If I told you I wanted to make cookies and sell them...and I asked you and your family if you would pay for the supplies and the use of an industrial kitchen...

But you still have to pay for the cookies even after you pay for the production of it...and you cannot partake in the profits...

And yall agreed to that..

Yall dumb...and just got exploited...

But you know maybe Black people being exploited is a genetic thing...

Get exploited by Asians, Cacs, other Black people...

Maybe a certain type of nikka will always get butt fukked by exploiters and enjoy it...

If nikkas enjoy the feeling of Tariq's dikk sliding in they ass everytime they donate and then pay for hidden colors and watch that shyt climb to number 1 on Amazon and they see no return on investment ...then hey...some nikkas have no shame and enjoy being someone's bytch...

That ain't me though...

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Nobody is mad at use crispy...we just don't understand the hypocrisy you nikkas have...

Yall be all on this "Pro-Black" shyt then...Black people do things you don't agree with...then they are a bunch of c00ns..bedwenches...bedbucks..

Yall nikkas use racial slurs against Black people faster than White people do...and then act like there's nothing wrong with that...

A least Tommy doesn't put on a self-righteous air...like he truly gives a fukk and he's this scholar/activist type of nikka...nah...he's a shock YouTuber...he's a race hustler...he's a piece of shyt and he knows it...

You nikkas...on the other hand...wanna be policing Black people and making up codes and shyt...on some bullshyt patriarchal self righteous shyt...

But wanna disparage Black people...using Jim Crow slurs...against nikkas that are just living their life...and want nothing to do with you...

Yall just like White people...

Why don't you police your own kind...yall are "Pro-Black"...why don't you stick to each other and uphold each other to your own standard...

Yall let nikkas like Polight run wild, ripping off your own kind...but yall obsessed about what the fukk Kanye West is doing...calling him c00n and shyt...

Kanye West ain't part of your clique...yall the "Pro-Blacks"...stay over there...

Yall are like a creepy stalker ex-boyfriend, following a bytch around...make sure she don't do shyt you don't want her to do...but she don't want your ass...

Black people do not belong to each other...we don't own each other...
No one said all this. The bottom line is Tommy is a crispy, despicable, c00n and alot of your clowns are herbs for defending that bytch nikka Tommy.

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A lot of Black people are ignorant and do not get the concept of a scam and exploitation.

If I told you I wanted to make cookies and sell them...and I asked you and your family if you would pay for the supplies and the use of an industrial kitchen...

But you still have to pay for the cookies even after you pay for the production of it...and you cannot partake in the profits...

And yall agreed to that..

Yall dumb...and just got exploited...

But you know maybe Black people being exploited is a genetic thing...

Get exploited by Asians, Cacs, other Black people...

Maybe a certain type of nikka will always get butt fukked by exploiters and enjoy it...

If nikkas enjoy the feeling of Tariq's dikk sliding in they ass everytime they donate and then pay for hidden colors and watch that shyt climb to number 1 on Amazon and they see no return on investment ...then hey...some nikkas have no shame and enjoy being someone's bytch...

That ain't me though...

this was one large adhom to ignore the fact crowdfunding is a business model used by thousands. tariq isnt forcing anyone to donate to his projects. most people donated to be added to the special thanks in his last project, so they got what they paid for.

if this were a tommy thread, i doubt you would be in here talking about how he has crowdfunded 4-5 times for the elusive fatherless america--which should really just be interviews with all his b*stard children.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Holy fukking shyt.

He's side eyeing Vlad because he's assuming that Vlad invited Tommy to say negative things about him, keep in mind, this is purely speculation but he actually showed up to the interview and actually berated Tommy, something that isn't speculation.

:mindblown:
why else would he invite him? :heh: lets make a ban bet

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
:mjlol:Tariqilites going hard for their idol.
And Tariq haters like yourself are utterly transparent in your pathetic attempts to defend a crispy, black woman beater/hater like tommy.

I understand Tariq makes you upset, being that a he's a successful black man, but find another hero to support in your anti-tariq campaign, because Tommy isn't the one. Both you and tommy look pathetic in this situation.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
why else would he invite him? :heh: lets make a ban bet

How about we wait until the video drops to determine that and avoid all the speculation?

My issue is that he's making an assumption that Vlad invited Tommy to the show to speak about beef yet this nikka actually showed up to the show to check Tommy over beef, something that is verifiable, something we don't have to wait to see or speculate about.

:mjlol: