Tariq Nasheed Punks Out Tommy Sotomayor After Catching Him Slippin gives him c00n Train Award

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you not read (or comprehend) my original post with "to boot" meaning in addition to acting like buffoons, they are doing so in front of a White man who exploits hip-hop culture. Don't care if they were doing it at a church picnic but 40 year old family men who are suppose to be educated do no behave in this manner.

No I don't think it's appropriate for another Black man to call another man Crispy or to try to punk someone for social media likes. The men in my fam do not behave like animals.

the men in your family like dikk in their bootyhole

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hes a deadbeat too..... he hates black women AND children :francis:

20ii349.png

jason black talkin that shyt tho :sas2:

Westcoastnative

All Star
Daps
Tommy never threatened Tariq. Tariq told Tommy he couldn't come back to LA, he came back and checked in a various locations and the one he chose to confront him at was vlads studio? Wtf?

Sounds like Tariq chose a safe ground to approach Tommy instead of approaching him at a restaurant or barbershop.

Another question if Tommy is so scared and easily plunked. Why then does this nikka travel all over the country with no security letting nikkas know when and where he's gonna be??

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Exactly. if Tariq was such a real nikka like everyone is making him out to be he would've waited for Tommy outside and confronted him instead of setting him up and plotting with Vlad tv on camera to ambush Tommy. It was obviously a setup. Tommy was caught by surprise but that doesn't mean he was 'shook'.

Tommy always announces where he is on his instagram when he's traveling and none of these dumbasses that threaten him never show up. He doesn't even have security!:dead:

Call a dark skinned man crispy while being a fake pro-black preaching about melanin; that's logical to dumbass nikkas.:deadmanny:

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Tommy never threatened Tariq. Tariq told Tommy he couldn't come back to LA, he came back and checked in a various locations and the one he chose to confront him at was vlads studio? Wtf?

Sounds like Tariq chose a safe ground to approach Tommy instead of approaching him at a restaurant or barbershop.

Another question if Tommy is so scared and easily plunked. Why then does this nikka travel all over the country with no security letting nikkas know when and where he's gonna be??

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
bruh...its been shown. Tommy threatened Tariq. Straight up. Its on video.

And Tariq stepped to Tommy because he's a straight bytch.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
tariq is doing a ustream show now.

tommy was not set up by vlad. he was posting on twitter about shooting a vid with vlad and tariq found out and pulled up.

said he don't like how vlad had the vid copyrighted and taken down. NOW he said he heard about vlad being shady but wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. he said vlad called and asked him to delete the vid cuz he didn't want people thinking they can just pull up on his guests. tariq said no and then vlad went with the copyright deal.

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah. Instead of going after the black man like Tariq is good for, he went after the jew who creates black division.

I'm done arguing in this thread though, it's really no point in trying to make you dudes see the game being ran on you

:yeshrug:

Nobody arguing with you bro, plus Tommy created all the divisions......Folks was riding with him till he pulled the scam for the movie, taking naive people like you's money and dipping on y'all asses. Then going gonzo c00n on black women.

But hey support him if you must. I could give a fukk really about either beyond typing this shyt to you, LOL.

Swagnicious

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Swagville
bruh...its been shown. Tommy threatened Tariq. Straight up. Its on video.

False

I actually looked up the claim about Tommy threatening Tariq, because if that shyt was true then that would have made the ambush video extra funny.......but it wasn't true

Tommy said in a video that at one point Tariq claimed that he was gonna make it his job to destroy him, fukk up all his money and ruin his life

Tommy said if Tariq ever succeeded in doing that, then at that point he'd have nothing to lose......and as a result, the next time he saw Tariq he would then shoot and kill him, since by then he would have already lost everything else anyway

Tommy never straight-up threatened to do anything to Tariq

Now I need to see if Tommy was telling the truth about Tariq claiming he ran Tommy out of LA. If that's true then Tariq takes another L because clearly Tommy going around LA no problem