Tariq Nasheed Punks Out Tommy Sotomayor After Catching Him Slippin gives him c00n Train Award

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
Two men having a disagreement wouldn't be so much of an issue if you weren't so pressed and concerned with how whites view us.

Are you still a slave?

Who cares how whites view two grown men arguing? If it didn't result in anyone getting unnecessarily hurt then the situation couldn't have been handled any better.

Did you not read (or comprehend) my original post with "to boot" meaning in addition to acting like buffoons, they are doing so in front of a White man who exploits hip-hop culture. Don't care if they were doing it at a church picnic but 40 year old family men who are suppose to be educated do no behave in this manner.

No I don't think it's appropriate for another Black man to call another man Crispy or to try to punk someone for social media likes. The men in my fam do not behave like animals.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Looks like Crispy uploaded his own, longer version. Will Vlad copywrite strike that too?
:patrice:

Peep Crispy's shawty giggling when Tariq say she cute.
:whoo:

In both videos he looked like a bytch so don't see the point in him putting it up. Plus the second video further highlights the height and size difference between the two men...........no wonder Crispy had tears in his eyes at the end and his voice sounds like a broken man.:mjlol:

PhillyBirds215

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Dude was shook as shiit Damn near ready to cry "Vlad you, you set this up?"

We must not be talking about the same puzzy ass Tommy then
Nah. Instead of going after the black man like Tariq is good for, he went after the jew who creates black division.

I'm done arguing in this thread though, it's really no point in trying to make you dudes see the game being ran on you

:yeshrug:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Of course that fat meatball cuck looking cac Vlad will capitalize on two nikkas arguing. :snoop: But can't you even blame him though. Tariq put him in the position to eat off of this so why not take it? Just L's all around with these clips man, Tariq is my guy but he gotta practice what he preaches. Never call out your brother or sister in the presence of a suspected white supremacist, regardless if that brother or sister is a c00n or not. Smh.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If they are a c00n than they aren't any kin to us...

Of course that fat meatball cuck looking cac Vlad will capitalize on two nikkas arguing. :snoop: But can't you even blame him though. Tariq put him in the position to eat off of this so why not take it? Just L's all around with these clips man, Tariq is my guy but he gotta practice what he preaches. Never call out your brother or sister in the presence of a suspected white supremacist, regardless if that brother or sister is a c00n or not. Smh.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Around white people they sure as hell are. The white supremacists will tell you that with the quickness.
:dwillhuh:

Tommy is a certified "i don't fukk w/ black people" c00n

ain't no respect shown to that fukk boy :dame:

difference b/t a solid c00n and someone soft shoeing