Tariq Nasheed Punks Out Tommy Sotomayor After Catching Him Slippin gives him c00n Train Award

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
She's biracial :yeshrug:black race ain't the default race.... nikkas hate white supremacist but still enforcing & promoting their 1 drop rule:martin:

Fake ass Pro blacks... She is just white as she is black, probably even more:camby:

Cac mama, Cac family :mjlol:but yall nikkas pro black tho....
I'm so sick of these 1 drop makes u black nikkas :snoop: Reinforcing white supremacist beliefs

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
vlad chopping up the footage in the lab like

25fnmo9.jpg

:russ: yep

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Tariq really got you lost nikkas thinking "crispy" is referring to anything other than dark skin in this instance

1.gif

And I'ma tell you right now, I'm not replying to not nann post quoting this. I know fools when I see them :imsorrytohearthat:

shyt is lowkey remarkable, actual Black people saying the shyt too. Crispy as an insult has always referred to dark skin Black people, now nikkas trying to spin the shyt to mean "ashy", some bullshyt Tariq came up with after being called out for calling Tommy crispy.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt is lowkey remarkable, actual Black people saying the shyt too. Crispy as an insult has always referred to dark skin Black people, now nikkas trying to spin the shyt to mean "ashy", some bullshyt Tariq came up with after being called out for calling Tommy crispy.
ive heard tariq refer to himself as crispy in regards to needing lotion in one of his older mack lesson podcast

ill dig it up one of these days and see how many of yall i can bait into a ban bet

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
And this is the same man who said the Pan-African flag colors reminded him of the gay pride flag just so he could sell his own flag :snoop:

Watch these posts get swept under the rug though

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
hold 2 title belts and don't throw hands with a nikka for blatantly disrespecting you
:mjlol:

if anyone wondering why tariq called him crispy so much, its cus he said tariq would never call him crispy in person :laff:

The end of that video was a real bad look for Tommy, he sat down in that chair like a lil boy while Tariq stood next to him and called him a bytch.
:huhldup:

Tariq: "Ain't nobody wanna kill yo crispy bald-spot havin ass, bytch! ...You ain't gon' do shyt - stop the tough-talk. ...See this is how bytch nikkas operate right here - they do a lot of talkin' but they don't do nothin."

... And all to Tommy's fukkin face. :dame:

And what in the fukk is Tommy doin wit all those belts for? :what:

Bet this nikka think he look fly than a mothafukka :mjlol:

Tariq called the nikka a bytch to his face... lmao

and he was rockin a custom made c00n t-shirt...
where is darren wilson when you need him?? :scust::francis:

hqdefault.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^REAL TALK lol :russ: