Tariq Nasheed Punks Out Tommy Sotomayor After Catching Him Slippin gives him c00n Train Award

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Tucker didn't threaten Tariq's life did he?

And that's what sucks ass nikkaz do, they bring up what a person won't do to another nikka :mjlol:

Tommy got G checked and instead of standing up for himself, he's like "well, you wouldn't do that debo" :mjlol:

Same bytch shyt Charlamagne did :mjlol:

But you identify with bytch behavior so I can see why you side with Tommy

Tariq told Tommy he couldn't come to LA, not only did he come to LA but he got ran down on by the nikka who told him he couldn't come to LA and the nikka didn't do shyt but film and name call.

this is impressive to nikkas like you who live through the actions of other people and cheer on the sidelines. where I'm from, if you threaten a nikka life and he run down on you, you will die right there, not get filmed and trolled.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Tariq told Tommy he couldn't come to LA, not only did he come to LA but he got ran down on by the nikka who told him he couldn't come to LA and the nikka didn't do shyt but film and name call.

this is impressive to nikkas like you who live through the actions of other people and cheer on the sidelines. where I'm from, if you threaten a nikka life and he run down on you, you will die right there, not get filmed and trolled.
Agent 504 y'all. @mrken12, come and get Matthew

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
@Matt504 copping pleas for Mr. Black bytches Sotomayor. don't tell me he is not an agent

copping pleas?

nikka please. Tariq made himself look foolish and hypocritical, the only person that looks decent in this exchange is ironically Tommy. We got nikkas in here saying dumb ass shyt like this as if it's the nail in the coffin for Tommy. Aint no cancer was cut out as this shyt will only empower Tommy to continue with his rhetoric. Cutting out cancer means that cancer is dead, Tommy walked away unscathed.

What is more efficient, running up on every white supremacist or cutting out internal cancers who hide within the black collective?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Trying to share his L with other people, classic sucker move.

An L would have been for Tommy to get hands put on him. Tariq literally said "just like a bytch, all that talk and won't do nothing" all while he's standing there doing all that talking and not doing shyt. You nikkas live in alternate realities out here.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
copping pleas?

nikka please. Tariq made himself look foolish and hypocritical, the only person that looks decent in this exchange is ironically Tommy. We got nikkas in here saying dumb ass shyt like this as if it's the nail in the coffin for Tommy. Aint no cancer was cut out as this shyt will only empower Tommy to continue with his rhetoric. Cutting out cancer means that cancer is dead, Tommy walked away unscathed.

The only people Tommy walked away unscathed to are people who were followers of tommy (I assume you). Anyone else will see dude as a clown especially once his actual Vlad interview comes out.

And Tommy is dead, he is dead to black people with sense, the only people Tommy is a factor to are blacks who serve no purpose to the collective that actually want to build something.

Tommy literally panders to white people and c00ns, this coming out prior to anything Vlad puts out will simply further show Tommy isn't someone to pay attention to.