Tariq Nasheed Punks Out Tommy Sotomayor After Catching Him Slippin gives him c00n Train Award

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
He was giving praise for talking about the negative black women, not all black women. It makes sense because that is what tariq was doing. In fact tariq was THE first to do it. I remember all of this clearly.

AND tariq said, he didn't realize tommy was hating on black women in general.
Once he realized it, he fell back on being cool with him. i heard him say this with his own mouth.

Try this with a newbie:troll:

:stopitslime:any nikka wit 2 ears & a ounce of common sense new what he was about

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
smh, Tariq played himself with this shyt.
I see it both ways. He could have did it, and left, but he stopped this c00ns momentum before it got off.

Tommy is just trying to get sympathy, but he put this energy out there. Notice he said his wife was half breed. He didn't say that. And he saying tariq should have beat his ass. This guy is a joke!

As far as tariq not following the code to the t. This is real life, everyone isn't gonna follow every rule, especially when someone keeps fukking with you.

Tariq aint no leader, just someone who does what he says. We just aren't used to seeing it. Most people just talk, look at tommy. Where is the movie? Tariq says he's gonna do something, and we see it come to fruition. He goes on shows, and defend blacks with some sense. We don't usually see this. BUT he is just a regular man, who has faults. The problem is we shouldn't put all of our hopes on him, and BE HIM, meaning execute our goals, and know how to handle ourselves in conversations. I rarely see this. Its sad!

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When it comes to @ridedolo on biracials, he unable to understand how mixed people are classified in the U.S. Homie doesn't even live in America. He will do nothing but waste your time when discussing this. He can't grasp the fact that mixed people are considered black :manny:

:what: i was born and raised in nyc

Groanman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
THREE-OH-FIVE TILL I DIE
The moral of the story.......you real authentic c00ns and your stuttering on Fox News leader are childish a$$holes who marinate in bytch drama.

Just like your single mammies, you ngas love to see a fight.....any fight will do......just fight.

This is why we will never advance as a people. Because we love to listen to other ngas just talk......and keep bullshyt beefs active for years.

You American ngas are right on par with white women. You fukking suck.

Now, report that shyt. :coffee:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
:snoop:

He just HAD to ruin the whole thing with that "Crispy" shyt

Tommy is a c00n but that Crispy nickname from Tariq is inexcusable

Yup, something that we tolerate way too much is ridiculing black folk for being black :mindblown:

Then turn around and clown on black folk for lightening their skin :francis:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The moral of the story.......you real authentic c00ns and your stuttering on Fox News leader are childish a$$holes who marinate in bytch drama.

Just like your single mammies, you ngas love to see a fight.....any fight will do......just fight.

This is why we will never advance as a people. Because we love to listen to other ngas just talk......and keep bullshyt beefs active for years.

You American ngas are right on par with white women. You fukking suck.

Now, report that shyt. :coffee:
Tommy Sotomayor shouldn't be confronted for his viscous attack on black people most notably women? I don't know what section of northern ireland you're from but Tariq just dropped the blueprint in how to deal with all these online trolls. Confront them in real life and pull their skirt up.