Tariq Nasheed Punks Out Tommy Sotomayor After Catching Him Slippin gives him c00n Train Award

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
An L would have been for Tommy to get hands put on him. Tariq literally said "just like a bytch, all that talk and won't do nothing" all while he's standing there doing all that talking and not doing shyt. You nikkas live in alternate realities out here.
I was with you on Tariq and Carlson but I seen the big picture. On this one, you wrong af. He G checked Tommy. When Tommy got checked, instead of being a man, you said I am banned from LA, but you just got checked on VladTV, if that is not getting banned, whatelse is? Tommy said he will kill Tariq, he didn't kill, touch or do anything but cry like a bytch

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
An L would have been for Tommy to get hands put on him. Tariq literally said "just like a bytch, all that talk and won't do nothing" all while he's standing there doing all that talking and not doing shyt. You nikkas live in alternate realities out here.
:dead: Tariq was the one on the offensive. He put the pressure on Tommy. He invaded Tommy's interview. Tommy didn't do shyt. Loss!

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
The only people Tommy walked away unscathed to are people who were followers of tommy (I assume you). Anyone else will see dude as a clown especially once his actual Vlad interview comes out.

And Tommy is dead, he is dead to black people with sense, the only people Tommy is a factor to are blacks who serve no purpose to the collective that actually want to build something.

Tommy literally panders to white people and c00ns, this coming out prior to anything Vlad puts out will simply further show Tommy isn't someone to pay attention to.

He racks up a shyt ton of views for a "dead" man, more views than you, a person who I'm sure considers yourself to "serve a purpose to the collective that actually want to build something".

:francis:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I was with you on Tariq and Carlson but I seen the big picture. On this one, you wrong af. He G checked Tommy. When Tommy got checked, instead of being a man, you said I am banned from LA, but you just got checked on VladTV, if that is not getting banned, whatelse is? Tommy said he will kill Tariq, he didn't kill, touch or do anything but cry like a bytch

The issue at hand is people hold Tariq to the standard of Malcolm X or some crap. Tariq is a regular as dude who consistently says he is nobodies leader. Cats holding him to some mythical standard are idiots.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

He got trolled, not checked. Go to LA reppin blood in a crip set to see what getting "checked" is.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
He racks up a shyt ton of views for a "dead" man, more views than you, a person who I'm sure considers yourself to "serve a purpose to the collective that actually want to build something".

:francis:

So because c00ns and White people watch Tommy that means he serves Black people with sense a purpose?

K

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
He got trolled, not checked. Go to LA reppin blood in a crip set to see what getting "checked" is.
In what world did he not get checked?

c00n train award on the biggest potential interview of his life as far as views.
Called a c00n.
Called out of his name
Called a bytch.
Got up in his personal space.

If you did this to Trump. Secret Service would beat your ass. :snoop:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
In what world did he not get checked?

c00n train awards.
Called a c00n.
Called out of his name
Called a bytch.
Got up in his personal space.

If you did this to Trump. Secret Service would beat your ass. :snoop:

shytted on in the middle of an interview.
Punked in front of that female that was with him.
Had tears in his eye.
Called out his hairline.