Tariq Nasheed Punks Out Tommy Sotomayor After Catching Him Slippin gives him c00n Train Award

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The moral of the story.......you real authentic c00ns and your stuttering on Fox News leader are childish a$$holes who marinate in bytch drama.

Just like your single mammies, you ngas love to see a fight.....any fight will do......just fight.

This is why we will never advance as a people. Because we love to listen to other ngas just talk......and keep bullshyt beefs active for years.

You American ngas are right on par with white women. You fukking suck.

Now, report that shyt. :coffee:

@BmoreGorilla :mjpls:

Groanman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
THREE-OH-FIVE TILL I DIE
Tommy Sotomayor shouldn't be confronted for his viscous attack on black people most notably women? I don't know what section of northern ireland you're from but Tariq just dropped the blueprint in how to deal with all these online trolls. Confront them in real life and pull their skirt up.
Like I said, you real authentic c00ns love the bullshyt.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Will Tariq run up on the multiple white supremacist that threatened his life & family?:jbhmm:

I'm mean since he running down on mfs n all:troll:

just like Tommy said in the response video, he won't run up on Tucker with this kind of shyt.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
You can ostracize people without meeting with them to antagonize them. What Tariq did was completely non constructive and served no purpose other than to cause more confusion. Vlad, a white male is the only person who profits from this bullshyt, this was the definition of c00n shyt.

All 3 gain their primary revenue off of youtube and social media. All 3 will milk it for ad revenue

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
just like Tommy said in the response video, he won't run up on Tucker with this kind of shyt.

Tucker didn't threaten Tariq's life did he?

And that's what sucka ass nikkaz do, they bring up what a person won't do to another nikka :mjlol:

Tommy got G checked and instead of standing up for himself, he's like "well, you wouldn't do that debo" :mjlol:

Same bytch shyt Charlamagne did :mjlol:

But you identify with bytch behavior so I can see why you side with Tommy

Last edited: