Tariq Nasheed Punks Out Tommy Sotomayor After Catching Him Slippin gives him c00n Train Award

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
read the chapter "the mulatto problem" in the destruction of black civilization for starters
nikka he was talking about mulattos who played both sides, If you are extreme like tariq, and let the WORLD know you are about justice, and blacks from being shytted on, it is not the same thing!

yall nikkas just hate anything white, and it blinds you from reality, and how shyt is. You took a lesson, and perverted it!

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
what that gotta do with a code? he ruined a c00ns day

He did the same thing to Tommy that Sista Solove did to him, an ambush. Difference is, Tariq ran from that chick after calling her an agent then called the cops and said "I'm not doing the lecture until she's gone". Tommy and Tariq know who and when too pull that ambush shyt on

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Tommy Sotomayor may say things you disagree with but he is still a Black man.

Nawl, he is technically a blk man but he ain't a brotha. He chose his path and what side he is on. Blk people collectively care too much about ppl that are a detriment to the community. I like fuller but I don't buy into everything he says like it's the gospel. We need to ostracize all c00ns and stop offering them sanctuary when they get shytted on

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man, i'm using common sense. If I see a chick that looks black, she hears me talking about whites, and black upliftment, and still dates me, I don't want to hear that she ain't black, she is biracial bullshyt. Only people who say that, are people who are so gone, they don't understand simple shyt. They just want to HATE anything white, but they aren't really about black upliftment.

I have been around fake probalcks who talked that shyt since the late 80's, and the reason I got of it, was because them nikkas made no type of sense when it came to how the world actually is. I see its still like that, but thanks to people like tariq, and polight(not crazy about polight) black power, and problack, doesn't mean looking poor, and dissing people who look just like you, just because one of their parent is white, and a lot of other dumb shyt it used to mean. I use common sense, not just hating everything white. You can have that thinking. shyt gets you nowhere

lol at "and still dates me" some of your self esteem is negative status.

so you just gonna completely ignore her white parent, grand parents, cousins, aunts, uncles, nephews and nieces?

who the fukk is "hating" on anything? acknowledging the fact that someone with a white parent and a black parent is biracial is hating now? why the hell are you talking about peoples pockets when its completely irrelevant to this situation. stop trying to live vicariously through people you see on the internet.

bi·ra·cial
(bī-rā′shəl)
adj.
1. Of, for, or consisting of members of two races.
2. Having parents of two different races.

you're not black if you came out of a white vagina or nut sack period.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Nawl, he is technically a blk man but he ain't a brotha. He chose his path and what side he is on. Blk people collectively care too much about ppl that are a detriment to the community. I like fuller but I don't buy into everything he says like it's the gospel. We need to ostracize all c00ns and stop offering them sanctuary when they get shytted on

You can ostracize people without meeting with them to antagonize them. What Tariq did was completely non constructive and served no purpose other than to cause more confusion. Vlad, a white male is the only person who profits from this bullshyt, this was the definition of c00n shyt.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She came out of a white vagina :mjlol:

She is racially ambiguous :martin:take the faux locs out:troll:

The black community need to be exclusive like everybody else:comeon:the main reason why people like rachel dolezal & shaun king can get away wit being black because we included biracials, mixed lite brite & damn near white as black folks :snoop:Not to mention it adds to the colorism crisis in the black community

I remember the days when peanut useta wear green contact lenses & shyt on black women on the old tariq ustream days:sas2:she went out her way multiple times to say she's biracial but imma let yall rookies tell it:hubie:
One problem, she doesn't look almost white:sas2:

But, I'm glad the conscous community is going through this, we need a separation from each other. If everyone thinks like you, we will still be in the same position, and no one wants to be part of the community. Its been a joke until tariq came into it.

And you are lying, I been a fan of tariq since his first show, she aint play nobody just because they are black. You are just finding shyt to hate on. You are no different then people who lied on him saying he shytting on black women in the beginning. He would talk about the negatives in our community, and how we need to do better. It wasn't being malicious.

Still bullshytting:why:

Last edited:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol at "and still dates me" some of your self esteem is negative status.

so you just gonna completely ignore her white parent, grand parents, cousins, aunts, uncles, nephews and nieces?

who the fukk is "hating" on anything? acknowledging the fact that someone with a white parent and a black parent is biracial is hating now? why the hell are you talking about peoples pockets when its completely irrelevant to this situation. stop trying to live vicariously through people you see on the internet.

bi·ra·cial
(bī-rā′shəl)
adj.
1. Of, for, or consisting of members of two races.
2. Having parents of two different races.

you're not black if you came out of a white vagina or nut sack period.
Yes, you are hating. i'm not gonna stop dealing with a chick who clearly looks black, and has my views, just because her mother is white! That is the dumbest shyt I ever heard. Its no different from what racists whites do.

Just because her family is white, she doesn't look white and that means she doesn't have the privilege that comes with being white. The whole point of being white or claiming biracial, is to get some white privilege. You know damn well she would get laughed out of town if she told people she was white. Even if she said she was biracial, whites will still call her black, because she looks black. This shyt is fukking common sense:mindblown:

Do you even understand what the system of white supremacy is about?

Do you, though.