Tariq Nasheed has perverted the ADOS movement to the point that his idiot followers are worshipping Trump.

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
You know the social engineering circle is complete when you are conciously and intentionally volunteering to expedite yourself and your people back to the days of chattel slavery.. :ahh:

“ I like my racism out in the open” :mjpls:

“Rolling back our rights is the only way for blacks to take things seriously” :mjpls:

“Segregation wasnt that bad” :mjpls:

Daps
“ I like my racism out in the open” :mjpls:

“Rolling back our rights is the only way for blacks to take things seriously” :mjpls:

“Segregation wasnt that bad” :mjpls:
Phillipines was able to wash over the ruthlessness of Ferdinand Marcos's regime good enough that his son is now in power. Had million on the "segregation wasn't that bad" type energy, so the blueprint is there

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Meet me near Auto Zone near King drive in Chicago. :gurl: my bad y'all.

Make sure to scream my MAGA nickname BDK when you show up :salute: My fellow patriot, all love.

@beaniemac can vouch for me.

why u always tryin to have nikkas come to O-block???? :why:

there's plenty of other places or other auto zones :russ:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
You see this incoherent shyt. This is literally the average Tariqikan. Tremendously low IQ Bammas

These the same type of nikkas that swore they was sovereign citizens and didn’t have to pay taxes and thought the government was hiding millions from them because they a corporation and their birth certificate had their names in capital letters. I can’t take none of this shyt seriously man. It’s some weirdo shyt.

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
You see this incoherent shyt. This is literally the average Tariqikan. Tremendously low IQ Bammas
IQ tests were used to denigrate Black people, and yet you guys constantly reference it. IQ tests have been debunked. They're not a measure of intelligence. This is how you guys lose the argument before it begins.

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
One thing I wanna remind people who post here is that Africa is the most genetically and culturally diverse continent in the world. Africa has roughly 3,000+ ethnic groups.

You can’t and couldn’t pigeonhole how AAs feel cuz of the stuff on a message board of a few thousand people. This is why is don’t judge AAs in real life from what dudes on this forum say. There are too many AAs to say that they have a unified or singular issue on a subject. There has to be nuance and many considerations for a group of 40 million people.

For example: Zimbabwe, alone, has 20+ million people in it and while 60% are of the Shona pan-ethnic group there are also people who are culturally and ethnically Ndebele, Xhosa, Kalanga, Khoe, Nambya, Sotho, Sena, San, etc. Even the label of Shona is a misnomer cuz as there was never a unified Shona culture. There are people of various clans such as the Korekore, Manyika, Zezuru, Hera, Tavara etc. who are labelled as “Shona”. They have a similar language, genealogy, culture and history but are not a monolithic peoples.

My point is that you cannot say that “Africans like this or dislike that” cuz Africa is huge and diverse. There are too many Africans to describe a singular African “opinion or ideology” towards anything. Some countries are very insular or have a history of misogyny and others don’t have those problems. Africa, Africans and Africanity are incredibly complex and cannot be accurately described via generalizations. The same goes with AAs again. You cannot say either group feels this way or that way about something cuz it would be unfair and it’s usually based on stereotypes and prejudice. Just my two cents.