Tariq Nasheed has perverted the ADOS movement to the point that his idiot followers are worshipping Trump.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I fukk with Tariq only tether bytch nikkas stay on his dikk, and I'm not trying to hear none this Trump boogeyman shyt. We should hold our vote to whoever follows through on tangibles. Corporate Democrats not going to do shyt as usual. Soon as FBA's ask for something for us everyone wants to bytch and whine.
You see this incoherent shyt. This is literally the average Tariqikan. Tremendously low IQ Bammas

Last edited:

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
While there is clearly nothing wrong with separating from the ambiguous “Black” umbrella, asians campaign for this as well at one time, Tariq obviously took advantage of the idea and turned it into another cash grab.

He trademarked the “FBA” title and held numerous conferences but accomplished nothing other than enriching himself. Most reparations initiatives that have gotten any traction werent even lead by him. And the “FBA” title itself has still failed to gain traction outside his little internet thought bubble, and its been 3/4 years now.

The only thing he succeeded at doing was taking a legitimate idea and reducing it to nothing but xenophobic internet trolls that only succeeded in causing unnecessary divisiveness. And I use to have respect for him at one point.
I agree 100%

FBA are owed reparations and deserve a legitimate leader or someone with political cache to be the major force behind the movement. Tariq is not that person.

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
Lol a script. You can't coach and groom the God. I don't agree and blindly follow anyone but it's funny seeing how Tariq got all these c00ns and tethers in their feelings. Official FBA nikka you sassy nikkas can continue telling us what the Democrats are going to do.:russell:

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Lol a script. You can't coach and groom the God. I don't agree and blindly follow anyone but it's funny seeing how Tariq got all these c00ns and tethers in their feelings. Official FBA nikka you sassy nikkas can continue telling us what the Democrats are going to do.:russell:

You call another man that wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire a god. I'm so happy I have a father

Daps
No the problem is you weak ass nikkas thought we was playing.

Until the Democrats earn our vote after 60 years of blind faith and nothing in return, its fukk em and everybody that love em.

Trump ‘24
You know the social engineering circle is complete when you are conciously and intentionally volunteering to expedite yourself and your people back to the days of chattel slavery.. :ahh:

M.O.N.E.Y.

No lie
Daps
Tariq has had a monumental fall off of epic proportions. My goodness. This is absolutely stunning to witness in real time.
The man has been chasing money and clout since the his failed rap career. The latest check from the Trump team must have been large because he's shilling on another level now :wow:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Somebody start tagging me when OP makes these :comeon: ass threads

@Voice of Reason your half steppin ass can never decide where you stand. One minute you're stumping for "FBA" and using the stupid acronym, the next you're shytting on Tariq. And don't even get me started on Tone or Yvette. I will take that shyt Layer By Layer
e2HxbJc.gif

Op is my guy but you can’t be speaking unity and trying to divide people at the same time. You shooting yourself in the foot.