Tariq Nasheed has perverted the ADOS movement to the point that his idiot followers are worshipping Trump.

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
No the problem is you weak ass nikkas thought we was playing.

Until the Democrats earn our vote after 60 years of blind faith and nothing in return, its fukk em and everybody that love em.

Trump ‘24

No wonder you spend more time in the Bushes than TLR :mjlol:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Once again a bunch of angry Trump dikk riders have to go ahead and talk about people's personal lives and family because they're childish cowards who can't hold an actual debate on politics. Boy did I touch some nerves.

And the worst these pro-Trump c00ns can get on me for the one thoundsenth tome is that I am a victim of physical abuse and denounce physical abuse in our communities? And that gets flipped to "he hates African American descendants of slavery?" Because I vote Democrat, and don't give a fukk about fake militant hate movements that have accomplished 0?

I'll let that speak for itself

@UpNext you and your lil pro-Trump clique really don't mean jack shyt to me. I'm winning. You're losing. Get over it.

Last edited:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug: Ann Coulter shouted out Tariq on her Podcast today (Skip to the 5:06 mark):

https://open.spotify.com/episode/2Ffz6MyYwIvL4WQrk3vpvt

When you're "pro-black movement's" only shout out is from an old washe up Bush-Limbaugh-era hag who literally celebrates the anniversary of Trayvon Martin's slaughter, its time to pack it in.

But he is a shameless wannabe white capitalist and his supporters are dumb as dog shyt cult c00ns. So whatever.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps

rMxPfs0.png
, friend.

Mr. "I didn't vote for either white supremacist, friend" peg riding white supremacists as usual.

What a bytch nigguh this is y'all.

Last edited:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
All these streaming website grifters are continuation of alex jones. When he was scamming before social media was even popular, selling fake ass products and books. While also turning everything into conspiracy theory. It works on people with low IQ but anyone smarter than that could easily find logical fallacies in whatever content they make.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I just know I didn’t vote for a white supremacist, especially without TANGIBLES, like you did, ma’am.:pachaha:

And yet you'll run interference and dikk ride for white supremacists in literally every politics thread. All in the name of your pretend big brother.

A real skirt wearing, useless nigguh right here y'all.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This nikka said "you have the right to tell black people to not be politically engaged"

Meaning this nikka thinks it's cool to tell other black people that Trump is not a threat to every non white in America. nikka is saying that it's cool for black folks to completely ignore politics, even though we have a fascist trying to take over the country 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

But @SupaDupaCool is running interference by making sure nikkas know what these c00n ass nikkas are doing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. That's interference, but telling black people to ignore politics is the strategy we should use 🤣.

Do you really hear these bytch ass nikkas 🤣

That is voter suppression and voter suppression and INTIMIDATION is illegal on federal law. These cats gonna get themselves locked up and beaten half to death for doing such fukkery in real life.