Tariq Nasheed has perverted the ADOS movement to the point that his idiot followers are worshipping Trump.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I wonder what her stance is on reparations, because she has made the case for it numerous times.

She doesn't believe a word that she said about blacks and reparations. She KNOWS that she can lure simp ass dudes like yourself into a pipe dream that she herself dare wouldn't enforce. At all.

Black America was better off following John Conyers 35 years ago and his reparations movement. Funny how his name is NEVER mentioned among Tariq Nasheed.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
That is voter suppression and voter suppression and INTIMIDATION is illegal on federal law. These cats gonna get themselves locked up and beaten half to death for doing such fukkery in real life.
Right. These nikkas think people in real life would allow them to enter into a conversation and be like "y'all nikkas shouldn't vote at all or pay any attention to politics, it won't benefit you". As if real nikkas who actually pay attention to the shyt wouldn't just beat the breaks out of these nikkas.

Aint no way you are coming in my circle talking some dumb shyt like that without me doing something to you. Period.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Right. These nikkas think people in real life would allow them to enter into a conversation and be like "y'all nikkas shouldn't vote at all or pay any attention to politics, it won't benefit you". As if real nikkas who actually pay attention to the shyt wouldn't just beat the breaks out of these nikkas.

Aint no way you are coming in my circle talking some dumb shyt like that without me doing something to you. Period.

A lot of these dumb TLR c00ns and secret bedbucks (yeah, I know their 'preferences' of non-black looking women) gonna follow orders of a scammer, and try to go to a predominantly black area at election time, to stop people from voting. They gonna be in handcuffs, getting ridiculed by elderly black folks on the line, and put on blast on national news as one of Trump's agents.

ReasonableMatic

Daps

Leader of the Lost Nikkas

IMG-5665.jpg

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
It's pure racism. Dude is out here making phrenology arguments about African people based on their head size. As far as I'm concerned him and his followers can die in a fire.

Anyone who remembers st0rmfr0nt is very familiar with his tactics. Right down to highlighting every crime a person from the "bad group" commits. African immigrant kills a black American? It's highlighted and obsessed over, to the point random black crime videos with no mention of nationality now feature multiple people (here, on twitter, youtube, etc) asking if the perpetrator is FBA or not. This is insanity and if the mods had any decency this shyt would be a bannable offense.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus

:manny:The more I post here, the more I realized how morally and spiritually dead a number of these brehs are.

I see the usual idiots are pushing Ann Coulter again. You 'FBA' dudes are so fukking stupid.

:francis:keep fighting the good fight breh. These motherfukkers gonna ignore DECADES of evidence what type of time she on.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
"Both Sides" holds zero accountability on Trump and his GOP allies.
Tell me logically, why we should "hold accountable" the group we vote MAYBE 10% for instead of the one we vote 90+% for? How does this make sense? What does it accomplish?

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Tell me logically, why we should "hold accountable" the group we vote MAYBE 10% for instead of the one we vote 90+% for? How does this make sense? What does it accomplish?

The GOP spreads misinformation and use illegal voter suppression on blacks to stay home.

And you need to stop ducking the fade from @DetroitEWarren @keond and other FBA posters.

*ducking the fade

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
It's pure racism. Dude is out here making phrenology arguments about African people based on their head size. As far as I'm concerned him and his followers can die in a fire.

Anyone who remembers st0rmfr0nt is very familiar with his tactics. Right down to highlighting every crime a person from the "bad group" commits. African immigrant kills a black American? It's highlighted and obsessed over, to the point random black crime videos with no mention of nationality now feature multiple people (here, on twitter, youtube, etc) asking if the perpetrator is FBA or not. This is insanity and if the mods had any decency this shyt would be a bannable offense.
:dead: Imagine an American Chinese making phenology videos about American Japanese people.

Tariq is a lost soul