Tariq Got the wolves at Jamilah's throat. She might be done, brehs

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We live in an era where credibility means nothing. Information that would have decimated careers in the past either has little effect or can even boost their careers. This will have no impact on her ability to get shytty media gigs. The shea butter crowd will only read the story and say "Your daddy was a zaddy?! She was definitely exposed, but this sadly isn't going to end her career.

WRONG, ebony is finished, that mag is done for good. aint no coming back now, magic johnson tried to buy it but lost interest.

lgbt bullshyt aint workin no more like obama's era and trump or pence might be in for 8 yrs, seems like it. observe your environment before typing.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
These Twitter beefs Tariq engages in are beneath him. Someone should tell him how corny this behavior is.
It's actually his strong point, beefing, humor and making people laugh. When he has to put on the "big boy pants"* and be serious, you can see that it's not really him..so he falls back into humor .
It's not beneath him, it's who he is, at heart.

*Stephen A Smith term that I don't like but fits this scenario.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Cats are gonna come for you with unnecessary venom but i def agree with this.

If you're making moves for real, who even wants to waste time spatting with people online?

The whole thing is immature.

There's a reason why the whole "Don't argue with fools, cuz from a distance, people can't tell who is who" is apt.

Boyce, Yvette, Tariq, etc..... All look silly to me.

Yeah... I honestly don't know a whole bunch about Jamilah Lemieux aside from her name, but I never turn down an opportunity to say 'fukk Yvette Carnell' :mjlol: she's the worst :pachaha:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Cats are gonna come for you with unnecessary venom but i def agree with this.

If you're making moves for real, who even wants to waste time spatting with people online?

The whole thing is immature.

There's a reason why the whole "Don't argue with fools, cuz from a distance, people can't tell who is who" is apt.

Boyce, Yvette, Tariq, etc..... All look silly to me.
Let’s see a list of your moves. If you’re not accomplishing as much as Tariq and the others you mentioned then who are you to criticize how they spend their time?

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
We have to as a community expose these people these tragic mulattos that are clearly agents

She is 53% European majority of her DNA that man is not Hatian or half Haitian he is a white man who was an agent in the black Panthers and then became a police officer

She has agent blood she is where she is to divide black people the government know her they know her daddy expose them all.

:huhldup: Yeaaaahhh this ain't a good look for her at all. It will be swept under the rug though.