Tariq Got the wolves at Jamilah's throat. She might be done, brehs

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
dude shut the fukk up. you are one of those fake dummies who said nas shouldn't respond to jay z, stop quoting GARBAGE. you don't even know why you are responding.

GTFOH with all that :trash: trying to feel good about typing junk, you are a CLOWN. jay z should have not made superugly then according to your stupid logic.

you are dumb trying to act like you are better than others, fukk OFF LOSER.

You're dealing with your emotions like a hoe, n they running you right now.
Stop it n calm down.

And you're a dummy, but thats cool too.

The world needs dummies who can't tell the difference between Tariq n someone like Nas or Jay who are rappers first n foremost so the way they handled it was in fact, the optimum way of doing things.

And i responded because i agreed with someone else's post.

You know why you responded tho?

Cuz you're a dummy who makes stupid comparisons while you run at the behest of your hoe ass emotions.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Let’s see a list of your moves. If you’re not accomplishing as much as Tariq and the others you mentioned then who are you to criticize how they spend their time?

Terrible way to look at things.

I'm not as accomplished as Tariq, but that's even more of a reason to not indulge in the shenanigans imo.
But whatever, we differ here.

Continue to cheer on these oh too public spats breh.
I'm out.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
I was unaware I had to listen to you

I don't think that was the original question I asked or you responded to. So why are you switching goal posts? If you don't have an answer, just say "I don't know."

we should absolutely have them

the problem is tho they’re gonna be framed as “see women ain’t shyt!11!!! we have data!!!” In the same twitter birdbrains do it for brehs

:francis: Then we'd have to have the conversation about how black women lead domestic violence when you factor in men, children and other woman (same sex couples) and you know we don't wanna go there...