Tariq Got the wolves at Jamilah's throat. She might be done, brehs

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly. dude exposed the entire bytch so flawlessly. Its obvious that fukker was an agent that likely got NUMEROUS black leaders KILLED, and this bytch lemieux is his SPAWN, placed here by the powers that be to further sow discord and confusion in the community. And she the editor of EBONY no less, a so called BLACK publication. Disgusting.Black people have so many enemies in this society its astounding. Its up to black people all over to EXPOSE these agents and c00ns out here promoting destructive messages to the community. Im seriously considering film school so i can start making movies my damn self to create more positive imagery out here for black folk.

man its crazy how she went hard on cosby, dissing his accomplishments etc, you would think he molested her or something back in the day.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
so what’s your point
It was completely wrong. In fact by direct numbers, BW are more likely to kill BM in a relationship than vice versa and the numbers were extraordinary small either way. That's a white supremacist like mindset. If you can't understand that, just take this neg as a side prize

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
These Twitter beefs Tariq engages in are beneath him. Someone should tell him how corny this behavior is.

Cats are gonna come for you with unnecessary venom but i def agree with this.

If you're making moves for real, who even wants to waste time spatting with people online?

The whole thing is immature.

There's a reason why the whole "Don't argue with fools, cuz from a distance, people can't tell who is who" is apt.

Boyce, Yvette, Tariq, etc..... All look silly to me.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so what’s your point

dude get the fukk out, i hate fakkits who just love to argue for no reason.

one of my rules with women is to never trust a female with black gums, they are all dangerous.

if your gums aint pink, you are suspect, now get mad and cape with no rewards waiting for you, i don't give a fukk. :russ:

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps
We have to as a community expose these people these tragic mulattos that are clearly agents

[URL=http://www.imagebam.com/image/f18634990950134] [/URL]

She is 53% European majority of her DNA that man is not Hatian or half Haitian he is a white man who was an agent in the black Panthers and then became a police officer

She has agent blood she is where she is to divide black people the government know her they know her daddy expose them all.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cats are gonna come for you with unnecessary venom but i def agree with this.If you're making moves for real, who even wants to waste time spatting with people online?The whole thing is immature.There's a reason why the whole "Don't argue with fools, cuz from a distance, people can't tell who is who" is apt.Boyce, Yvette, Tariq, etc..... All look silly to me.

dude shut the fukk up. you are one of those fake dummies who said nas shouldn't respond to jay z, stop quoting GARBAGE. you don't even know why you are responding.

GTFOH with all that :trash: trying to feel good about typing junk, you are a CLOWN. jay z should have not made superugly then according to your stupid logic.

you are dumb trying to act like you are better than others, fukk OFF LOSER.

Last edited:
Daps
Your posting style here is corny but people let you post nonetheless. :camby:

FOH. Jamilah Lemieux is a fukking c00n and needs to be exposed. So sick of people like her and cacs like you that defend them.

At the end of the day, Tariq is a movie maker, comedian, and second rate musician. He has every right to post whatever the fukk he likes, and he doesn't need to be held to a standard you dont even hold your own mama too.

How is my posting style corny? :mjlol: Also, we know she's a c00n, so why does Tariq need to reinforce something almost every one of his viewers is well aware of? It's a superflous spat with a nobody who only seems to distract him from contributing to the body of work that we're fans of. I expect more from an intellectual like him.

Let A Fro Be A Fro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dirty South
We live in an era where credibility means nothing. Information that would have decimated careers in the past either has little effect or can even boost their careers. This will have no impact on her ability to get shytty media gigs. The shea butter crowd will only read the story and say "Your daddy was a zaddy?! :gladbron:"

She was definitely exposed, but this sadly isn't going to end her career.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
We live in an era where credibility means nothing. Information that would have decimated careers in the past either has little effect or can even boost their careers. This will have no impact on her ability to get shytty media gigs. The shea butter crowd will only read the story and say "Your daddy was a zaddy?! :gladbron:"

She was definitely exposed, but this sadly isn't going to end her career.
That's not those crowds its harms her in. This harms her with authentic Blacks. This isn't a good look for her. This is extremely damaging for her brand