Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Intrancommunity violence is a serious issue family

"Black men are the leading cause of death for black women"

Screen-Shot-2016-12-13-at-3.54.02-PM.png

yeah... i'm sure she loves black men breh...

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
These Twitter beefs Tariq engages in are beneath him. Someone should tell him how corny this behavior is.
Your posting style here is corny but people let you post nonetheless. :camby:

FOH. Jamilah Lemieux is a fukking c00n and needs to be exposed. So sick of people like her and cacs like you that defend them.

At the end of the day, Tariq is a movie maker, comedian, and second rate musician. He has every right to post whatever the fukk he likes, and he doesn't need to be held to a standard you dont even hold your own mama too.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Dude was an agent for the FBI.

Tariq last podcast was done so beautifully :wow:

"Why would a white man go into a radical group such as the Black Panthers when all you can do is get up and enjoy your white privilege" :wow:
Exactly. dude exposed the entire bytch so flawlessly. Its obvious that hoes father was an agent that likely got NUMEROUS black leaders KILLED, and this bytch lemieux is his SPAWN, placed here by the powers that be to further sow discord and confusion in the community. And she the editor of EBONY no less, a so called BLACK publication. Disgusting.

Black people have so many enemies in this society its astounding. Its up to black people all over to EXPOSE these agents and c00ns out here promoting destructive messages to the community. Im seriously considering film school so i can start making movies my damn self to create more positive imagery out here for black folk.

Last edited:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
i don't think she hates black men.

ya'll read way too much into twitter.

She said the #1 killer of black women is black men on the Breakfast Club. Not only is in accurate it's a disservice to her community by causing a unjust rift between black men and black women and downplaying Heart Disease, the real #1 killer of black women. Females thinking they can eat trans fats and be alright as long as they swirl.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
so what’s your point

She said the #1 killer of black women is black men on the Breakfast Club. Not only is in accurate it's a disservice to her community by causing a unjust rift between black men and black women and downplaying Heart Disease, the real #1 killer of black women. Females thinking they can eat trans fats and be alright as long as they swirl.