Tariq Got the wolves at Jamilah's throat. She might be done, brehs

Kyle Barker

Superstar
Daps
How is my posting style corny? :mjlol: Also, we know she's a c00n, so why does Tariq need to reinforce something almost every one of his viewers is well aware of? It's a superflous spat with a nobody who only seems to distract him from contributing to the body of work that we're fans of. I expect more from an intellectual like him.
Maybe I'm :flabbynsick: or I roll in different circles, but I don't even know who Jamilah Lemieux is, outside of seeing her mentioned on this forum or during Youtube videos by Jason Black, Professor Black, and Tariq. Never read or watched any of her content.

A quick search clearly shows she's someone in a position to influence others. I don't see why anyone would have a problem with Tariq or others addressing her and her rhetoric.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jamilahlemieux

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
"Yo pops wasn't a gangsta, he was just another lost nicca (cracka)"

loaded-lux-you-gon-get-this-work.png
Flawless execution

She gon get this work!!!!!!!

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
These Twitter beefs Tariq engages in are beneath him. Someone should tell him how corny this behavior is.
nah this was definitely needed

She went on a nationally syndicated show spewing all types of vitriol and hatred towards black men that was factually inaccurate all in an effort to push an agenda :scust:

I watched the whole thing unfold on his YouTube channel and he got that bytch dead to rights :mjgrin:

I'm in favor of agents continuing to be exposed for what they are and getting them out the paint
:yeshrug:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Exactly. dude exposed the entire bytch so flawlessly. Its obvious that hoes father was an agent that likely got NUMEROUS black leaders KILLED, and this bytch lemieux is his SPAWN, placed here by the powers that be to further sow discord and confusion in the community. And she the editor of EBONY no less, a so called BLACK publication. Disgusting.

Black people have so many enemies in this society its astounding. Its up to black people all over to EXPOSE these agents and c00ns out here promoting destructive messages to the community. Im seriously considering film school so i can start making movies my damn self to create more positive imagery out here for black folk.

The more we tell our stories the better. I'm always suspicious of products put out there as something for us but most of the funding came from the majority group. The only ones that can speak on the black community and give advice are those without c00n energy. If you're doing a doc, I advise you do it on c00ns. They're the most dangerous thing to black people globally. c00ns infiltrate our communities and ruin them. Whether it's the c00ns in american entertainment who claim to represent us or the c00ns who have taken over African countries and tap dance for white people and asians.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Can you provide some Damn back story

Who the he'll is Jamilah and why does Tariq care what her ethnic background is