Tariq called into the reparations task force in california to tell them who is qualified or not

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Non FBA are jealous plain and simple. If they were wise they’d fight along side us for reparations then take that blue print back to their HOME countries and get reparation paid from Britain france and Spain. But nah they too divided and hateful for that. They rather nobody get anything at all. That’s why they act like this any time reparations comes up. It’s very easy to see.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Last edited:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Non FBA are jealous plain and simple. If they were wise they’d fight along side us for reparations then take that blue print back to their HOME countries and get reparation paid from Britain france and Spain. But nah they too divided and hateful for that. They rather nobody get anything at all. That’s why they act like this any time reparations comes up. It’s very easy to see.

But they are not wise, they never was:francis: why you think we are the only group collectively fighting against white supremacy :yeshrug:
All they think is about themselves. These same people will kill their momma to get to where they at. They only care when it’s convenient :francis:
I seen this growing up with my moms side of the family (Jamaicans) they been back dooring their own family for personal gains:francis:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
It always amazes me how Coli Immigrant Sambos are always up in our business hating from the sidelines instead of making threads about their own affairs that disappear within minutes. I'm not talking about the ones that generally support us though.

Just like the c00ns over here, they are just like that over there but the difference is the riders don’t really call them out. They still consider them family still.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
When it comes down to it, this is as far as the FBA vs non FBA discussions need to go… that’s it. No beef and shyt talking, just facts in regards to who gets money.

reparations will never happen, but that was completely composed and logical from TN and he even cleaned up his wording by calling Mexican immigrants “refugees” because technically they are fleeing cartel wars and are victims of cartel violence and control of various Mexican states.

He probably could use more PC term than “muddy up the water”… but that was good form from him to come across clear and composed.

Last edited:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Yvette Carnell calls out Tariq for attempting to co opt ADOS and take credit for it

As we see, the biggest people talking down and/or discouraging any success in California are fellow “RTK∆/ZπQJ”. That shyt is a non-issue. Something to keep us on the hamster wheel and making arguments on the government’s behalf. They said no to reparations when we were “freedmen”, “negro”, “colored”, “Black”, etc so Idk what it is about slapping some letters together that makes y’all think they’ll suddenly roll out the red carpet.

That’s what history and data is for, but last time I checked people don’t even want to study that. They just wanna say “I’m not African or Caribbean, I’m RTK∆/ZπQJ” and voila :dead:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Personally I think the route to go is, Africans and recent descendants of Africa (meaning when transatlantic slavery begun your ancestors were in africa) should make the claim against all the European nations and their descendants (america) for the rape of Africa and the slavery and colonization of "black" people.

Get them ALL together for imperialism.