Taraji P Henson reveals she thought about killing herself during the pandemic

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
This is why i always tell my daughter, you not truly a complete person in touch with yourself unless you can be happy in a room by yourself all day.
problem is society does it's very best to try and make people feel the opposite, tells you that isolated hobbies like playing a video game, or reading a book/comicbook, watching tv, listening to music, whatever it may be is bad for you. say that you are being anti social.even use isolation as punishment to further reinforce this weakness. I can enjoy time to myself just as much as i enjoy company, has nothing to do with being anti social. some people are too reliant on others to be happy.

The end.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Imagine living in a war torn country. Like an Iraq or Afghanistan, where an invading army has occupied where you live and every day and every night you're hearing the sounds of war. Every day you see death. Civil war is certainly no better, and may even be worse. Look at what Nigeria is going thru, what people in different parts of Africa have had to go thru. She should try telling some of those people about her mental health needs.

You have people going thru real shyt in this world on one hand, and on the other you have spoiled, butter soft Americans, most of whom have no clue about the kinda shyt that'll legit make you go insane.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
This is why i always tell my daughter, you not truly a complete person in touch with yourself unless you can be happy in a room by yourself all day.
problem is society does it's very best to try and make people feel the opposite, tells you that isolated hobbies like playing a video game, or reading a book/comicbook, watching tv, listening to music, whatever it may be is bad for you. say that you are being anti social.even use isolation as punishment to further reinforce this weakness. I can enjoy time to myself just as much as i enjoy company, has nothing to do with being anti social. some people are too reliant on others to be happy.
Factual post.
:wow:

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
Being in a pandemic forced a lot to people to face their demons.
Been having a ball with mine
full

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If she was unhappy, she was unhappy.

Doesnt matter that she's rich and has a house and bills paid for vs some people that lost everything. Just because being rich and having bills paid for might make YOU happy don't mean she's ungrateful.

You are really broke if you believe that anyone has enough money, social status to not feel human emotions.

If someone is hot, do they have to consider all the people that are cold? The same people hear someone say "I'm sick" or "I don't feel good" and are like ":duck: he's fine. He always says that shyt. He ain't got a cough or runny nose or nothing, just attention seeking. People got cancer, heart problems, dieing of covid, ain't got insurance and shyt and this dude walking around talking bout he don't feel good, he sick, gtfoh."

Invalidating people's feelings or perspectives is some white supremacist shyt.