Taraji P Henson reveals she thought about killing herself during the pandemic

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
Many women, particularly those who are 'social butterflies', have become depressed during this pandemic for obvious reasons.

Women are interested in people.
Men are interested in things.

Separate the woman from people and her brain chemistry goes haywire.

sunny80

All Star
Daps
She hustling backwards.with covid alot of young bucks out here with nothing to do and pent up energy. Find one and lock him down for a few weeks it would be the best dikk she would in her life.

She probably hasn't found one that she wants yet. She's probably still in live with her ex fiance.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
a lot of people dont understand mental illness, but no matter how priviliged she is, she cant help the fact that her brain cant handle a certain amount of stress. that failed engagement probably depleted her limited resolve. it's a reminder that she is aging and she is in a business that chases youth. for someone like her, this can get dangerous if she doesnt get professional help.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
MY COUNTRY IS ISRAEL U IDIOT .. ONE OF THE FREEST COUNTRIES ON EARTH
Lol, uh oops my bad, you all look alike, hate black people and beat your women.
source.gif

Uhh........Go Lakers!

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
[QUOTE="Negative.Gate, post: 40314624, member: 5416

Separate the woman from people and her brain chemistry goes haywire.[/QUOTE]
I know I sound like a broken record but she recently went out with a bunch of friends if she wanted to be around people she can . She is still making moves etc ... Maybe the woman is just flat out crazy. There is a reason her relationships fail,kind of like an employee that never sticks around on jobs it's a reason . She just turned 50 and having mid life crisis.