Tampons Vs Pads

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Both. I only use OB tampons though. I can't get the applicators. During the first two days I normally have to do a pad and a tampon at the same time. The only days I can do one or the other. OB also has different absorbances(?) and I normally use the Ultra.

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
Was a tampon user. Then had kids and Im paranoid and afraid of tss and leaving my bbies....

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I have used the Diva cup in the past but had too many problems with leakage. Now I am trying the Lena cup. So far so good. It was between the Lena and the Lunetta. I got the Lena b/c of a slightly better review and b/c it was cheaper. So far so good.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tried the Lena. It was fine for half a day then it started to get very painful. I'm back to tampons.
I don't think I could do one of those. I don't want to have to empty it or wash it and shyt. That just seems like too much.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I don't think I could do one of those. I don't want to have to empty it or wash it and shyt. That just seems like too much.

It's my second one trying. The first leaked, this one didn't leaked but DAMN it was painful. They had 2 sizes a large and a small. I got the large for heavy periods but I think I should have got the small but I really not trying to risk the money on another.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
It's really easy because they can go up to 12 hours. So I rinse it in the morning before work and when I get home. If you are in a public bathroom a lot of women just wipe it with toilet tissue before reinserting it.

Abayo

Pro
Daps
Pads
Tried a tampon once and it was painful
Never had an accident with a pad