Tampons Vs Pads

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
I might just give them a go. I've been buying equate (Walmart brand) pads lately. I ain't want to pay more for something that's just gonna collect blood :pachaha:@Giselle

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
lol Nope
I use always infinity pads. I'm nervous about sticking something up my vagina. & toxic shock.

Pad
infinitysuperwings.jpg

Tampons
pads.jpg

Lots of older people say that and I get why bc the older pads were very bulky.I have used some at my grandmother's house. Always infinity pads aren't bulky at all though. They are very soft, thin and absorbent.

Here are the always infinity pads. Yellow is regular, green is heavy, orange is overnight. Purple is heavy overnight.

maxresdefault.jpg

Yeah I can't walk around bleeding on myself all day.

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
i prefer pads because you can see how theyre "filling up." i think tampons are sold based on absorbancy but you cant really tell when its time to put in a new one, u just know u cant sleep in it. i can check my pad to see if i need to change it every 2 hours or howevr often

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
I use a Diva cup. The idea was gross to me at first but after a few months its slightly cleaner than using tampons and I can go a bit longer in between emptying it. I definitely don't experience that wet diaper feeling as much. I use a pad with the cup and the pad isn't completely wrecked like it would be alone.

Before hand I was using tampons, two at a time on my heaviest days. Don't miss it.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I have to wear both cause my flow is super heavy the first couple of days. I'm curious about the cup though.

I use a Diva cup. The idea was gross to me at first but after a few months its slightly cleaner than using tampons and I can go a bit longer in between emptying it. I definitely don't experience that wet diaper feeling as much. I use a pad with the cup and the pad isn't completely wrecked like it would be alone.

Before hand I was using tampons, two at a time on my heaviest days. Don't miss it.

800mg (yes 800) of ibuprofen every 6 hours from the time the spotting starts. It will cut you flow by 30% minimum, mine decreased by 75%:blessed:. I used to change ultra tampons every 2 hours and even had to have blood transfusions and iv iron theraphy due to anemia caused severe blood loss. Now I can use regular and lites, maybe 1 super during the week.
You have to take the ibuprofen 800mg at least 3 times a day for the whole week, but it's worth it to me

Daps
800mg (yes 800) of ibuprofen every 6 hours from the time the spotting starts. It will cut you flow by 30% minimum, mine decreased by 75%:blessed:. I used to change ultra tampons every 2 hours and even had to have blood transfusions and iv iron theraphy due to anemia caused severe blood loss. Now I can use regular and lites, maybe 1 super during the week.
You have to take the ibuprofen 800mg at least 3 times a day for the whole week, but it's worth it to me

Ibuprophen doesn't do anything for me, unfortunately.:manny:

tater

Superstar
Daps

:deadmanny:

two at a time?! :whew:

But :childplease: to people using pads exclusively. When I first started wearing tampons they were uncomfortable because I wasn't positioning them right, but after that, there's no way I would exclusively wear pads. Tampons are much cleaner, and WAY more comfortable. There is no comparison in a pantyliner and a pad IMO either. You just have to find the right tampons. I use OB. They are more expensive than tampax and playtex or w/e generics are on the market, but....I'll just post a picture.

17huuv7chz2f4jpg.jpg

:scusthov:

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Pads 100 percent. I can't wear tampons. I get a bad allergic reaction to them. I've tried them twice and I got a fever over 101 degrees, started sweating and I got nauseous. Hell no! They also burn badly.

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
@miranda @BlackPearl and the other ladies who only use tampons

Do you not get clots? I don't think tampons absorb those. From what I read they can just stay inside you which I'd imagine can cause problems after a while.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
@miranda @BlackPearl and the other ladies who only use tampons

Do you not get clots? I don't think tampons absorb those. From what I read they can just stay inside you which I'd imagine can cause problems after a while.

Not to get too graphic but they just fall out when you take the tampon out. I have been using tampons for a long time. Never had a problem.