Daps
Reppin
Locker room
I use pads I don't fukk with tampons because
1. I don't want nothing stuck up in me that doesn't feel good

2. Toxic shock syndrome

3. I need a super one and I can feel it

4. I'd be to paranoid I'd get a spill

5. I'm not used to using them. It seems messy and time consuming to insert when using public restrooms

6. I'm so used to huge ass pads i don't even notice them:yeshrug:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Them little ass pads:mjlol: I wish I could get away with only wearing that:mjcry:
lol Nope
I use always infinity pads. I'm nervous about sticking something up my vagina. & toxic shock.

Pad
infinitysuperwings.jpg

Tampons
pads.jpg

Lots of older people say that and I get why bc the older pads were very bulky.I have used some at my grandmother's house. Always infinity pads aren't bulky at all though. They are very soft, thin and absorbent.

Here are the always infinity pads. Yellow is regular, green is heavy, orange is overnight. Purple is heavy overnight.

maxresdefault.jpg

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I've tried everything from tampons & pads to diva cups & the other insert one. I left the cup inside and almost had TSS. So I went back to pads.

I use pads. I like the Always' slender size, unfortunately they dont make that size in infinity. When I buy tampons I have to also buy pantyliners to avoid leaks and I think thats redundant. so I just buy pads. Also, I'm afraid I'd forget to change a tampon or something.
I only wear tampons when I go swimming or going to spend the night at my SO's
Mainly this. But when it's on I don't get in the water & I use a tampon if I have no other option. Like if I'm in a public bathroom & the vending machine only has those. & everything @KinksandCoils said I agree with. Big huge pads only for me :sadcam:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
If your pads are uncomfortable you aren't used to wearing them I've worn pads since 11 I put 2 on depending on the size I have especially at night.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Yeah blood goes onto the pad, but it's still sitting on the outside of your lips and doesn't always go directly in the pad until forced too, like it will stay in between your lips till you sit down and cause contact.

I used pads and once I tried tampons I haven't looked back. They're not uncomfortable and make it easier to clean. Your vag won't know the difference because the circumference is the same as a tampon.

morris

Superstar
Daps
I use pads. I like the Always' slender size, unfortunately they dont make that size in infinity. When I buy tampons I have to also buy pantyliners to avoid leaks and I think thats redundant. so I just buy pads. Also, I'm afraid I'd forget to change a tampon or something.
I only wear tampons when I go swimming or going to spend the night at my SO's

:dwillhuh:

How do you forget to take out something that's inside you?