Tampa police: Dunkin’ customer who died after being punched used racial slur," Tampa Bruh charged

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You have to know when it’s not worth it sometimes.

As long as you don’t touch me or make me feel your trying to do me harm. I’m not getting into it.

I 10/10 have a gun and know my strength. Too much to lose. Not worth it.

Daps
Hopefully folks learn something off of this story. Dudes post on here all day how they're going to assault someone after getting called a slur. Post videos of cacs and others getting laid out after talking sideways. Cheering, and carrying on. What is never posted is dudes getting charged with assault after the fact. We just conveniently forget that part.

This young breh clearly wasn't thinking. The man is 77 years old and you snuff him like he's in his twenties. Now he's looking at a handful of years or more in the bing. His life is fukked cuz he didn't like the way someone was talking to him. Young boys out here need to think before they act.

You know the vibes friend. 88% of people on here get on here using a name that isn’t there’s along with an approach to life they’ve never used. Lmaoooooo

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Breh got house arrest and Cacs are mad:umad:

Florida Dunkin’ employee who fatally punched customer, 77, over racial slur sentenced to house arrest

fukk all of the bootlickering c00ns in here too:umad:

All praises to Allah
full

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
They're mad:mjlol:

This is one comment:

When I was a child we learned to handle verbal attacks by reciting "sticks and stones may break my bones, but words can never hurt me." I have to think that's not taught anymore as today's world is so concerned with the words, rather than their effect. The old man was wrong, but so was the younger man whose response was disproportionate to the offense.

Nikka stop I'm glad the brother got house arrest and punched that Old white Supremacists soul out of his body :pachaha:

Last edited:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Imo if a person uses a slur on you, you should be able to kill them right there in the heat of the moment. Rest in piss Arthur Spooner

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
He got house arrest butch ass cracka.
He’s a lifelong felon, on probation and house arrest for years. That’s a “win” now :dead: he could have told the asswipe old man to eat a dikk and go about his day. Took the ultimate gamble and got lucky to get what he got.