Tampa police: Dunkin’ customer who died after being punched used racial slur," Tampa Bruh charged

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
*old cracka waking up in purgatory*

old cracka: and i'll tell you another thing spear chucker.:ufdup:
angel: :dahell:
old cracka: where did that fukker go?.......wait where am i?:mjtf:
angel: a wait station.:ehh:
old cracka: what am i doing here?:mjtf:
angel: youngin rocked that chin and......well:manny:
old cracka: wait.....i'm dead??:dwillhuh:
angel: that over hand right dropped yo antique ass.:mjlol:
old: they jumped me......the wet backs helped him!:damn:
angel: it's all recorded.:stopitslime:
old cracka: trump is gonna fix this......I aint worried.:ufdup:
angel: hell has a torture themed amusment park waiting for trump.:russ:
old cracka: where is white jesus so i can explain.:ufdup:
angel: Jesus is black.:mjlol:
old cracka: nooooooooooo........and God?????:merchant:
angel: black......lou rawls black.:mjlol:
old cracka: no way i'm getting into heaven.:damn:
angel: nope.:demonic:

UKVu0t8.gif

Goddddddddamn! :russ::mjlol: this shyt played out in my head like an episode of family guy but it was Herbert with that walker

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
If you’re a 77-year old person, you’ve been on Earth long enough to know that you’re being cavalier with your life to use that term twice with a young Gladiator in striking distance. This is clearly a crime of passion. This elderly gentleman was probably suicidal, and having caffeine withdrawals as America runs on Dunkin.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Good lawyer could get him off. The whole altercation coulda been avoided if the old man just got his order and moved the fukk on. But nah. He chose to get off his car and instigate the altercation. He lost his life because of a bad decision that HE made. It's the fact that he entered the building that's gonna be critical in this case.

If somebody gets off their car and approaches you with insults. You have good reason to believe they could try to cause you harm. If the old man stayed in his car and insulted him that would be different. But he entered the building and approached that man to in order pick a fight. Plain and simple..

good call!

2 years house arrest and community service but I’m sure a lot of what you said factored into them letting him take such a plea deal…glad he’s able to move on with his life…that cac rolling in his grave tho :wow: