Tampa police: Dunkin’ customer who died after being punched used racial slur," Tampa Bruh charged

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
This brotha not going to jail pisses you off doesn't it :umad:
I couldn’t care less. Both parties made dumb decisions. He jeopardized his future over an 80 year old. He will be working Dunkin’ Donuts type jobs as a felon for life. It’s easy to just tell the old fogey to go fukk himself. Always says that’s the route people should take over petty shyt. The one out of 100 chance you “win” and are still a felon on multi year probation and house arrest isn’t worth it. As stated, and as many others would say, he got off extremely lucky to be in that position. But it ain’t a good position. He’s fukked for life. Calling yourself a felon over something this dumb is a win in your book? He won then I guess. Hope you tip him well when he delivers your Uber eats as his peak job :manny:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I couldn’t care less. Both parties made dumb decisions. He jeopardized his future over an 80 year old. He will be working Dunkin’ Donuts type jobs as a felon for life. It’s easy to just tell the old fogey to go fukk himself. Always says that’s the route people should take over petty shyt. The one out of 100 chance you “win” and are still a felon on multi year probation and house arrest isn’t worth it. As stated, and as many others would say, he got off extremely lucky to be in that position. But it ain’t a good position. He’s fukked for life. Calling yourself a felon over something this dumb is a win in your book? He won then I guess. Hope you tip him well when he delivers your Uber eats as his peak job :manny:

WHY ARE YOU ON A BLACK FORUM CAC?

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
:umad:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
b0f0af88db09576c516b948d7b433661.gif

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
:umad: honkey

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
*old cracka waking up in purgatory*

old cracka: and i'll tell you another thing spear chucker.:ufdup:
angel: :dahell:
old cracka: where did that fukker go?.......wait where am i?:mjtf:
angel: a wait station.:ehh:
old cracka: what am i doing here?:mjtf:
angel: youngin rocked that chin and......well:manny:
old cracka: wait.....i'm dead??:dwillhuh:
angel: that over hand right dropped yo antique ass.:mjlol:
old: they jumped me......the wet backs helped him!:damn:
angel: it's all recorded.:stopitslime:
old cracka: trump is gonna fix this......I aint worried.:ufdup:
angel: hell has a torture themed amusment park waiting for trump.:russ:
old cracka: where is white jesus so i can explain.:ufdup:
angel: Jesus is black.:mjlol:
old cracka: nooooooooooo........and God?????:merchant:
angel: black......lou rawls black.:mjlol:
old cracka: no way i'm getting into heaven.:damn:
angel: nope.:demonic:

UKVu0t8.gif
:russ::russ::russ:That talent

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
@BmoreGorilla another one