Tamir rice mom calls out tamika mallory and other activist for using families and riding they back

Daps
Reppin
St louis
XIcV8cj.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps

Use your own corpses. Don’t call us this and that and then use our bodies like meat to take money.

especially when the non blacks are far closer to the white man and less progressive

read through this

The establishment just recently used emmitt till to try and clear cuomo

Last edited:

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Performative blackness. Guilt white liberals into giving you money, rile up some black people for a few weeks, then move on to the next hustle. But if we truly gonna call out the vultures, let’s start with the divisive black feminist leftists who don’t have a single good thing to say about black men until one is lying on the ground dead from police bullets. They build their platforms on the backs of predominantly black male victims while having nothing but contempt for living black males. This doesn’t describe all or even most black female activists. But there are enough loud ones on this wave for me to be concerned. The division and hatred has to stop...

definitely, straight Black men have a target on our backs and we can't let c00ns and the LGBTQ gang continue to demonize us and finess us

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Idk but she got her start in National Action Network

I knew many old school members who began to see the change in Al years ago...he started loving them cameras and New York 1 a lil bit too much...

I'm not here to tell anyone how they should eat, but it's very clear that homegirl along with mysonne is becoming some type of "gatekeeper" for the civil rights game...

Just like Sharpton and Jesse...