Talib Kweli Clashes With Black Star Fans Over 'No Fear Of Time' Backlash

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
This dude is the worst lol. He’s been fukking his fans for the longest.

I was following some dude on Twitter years ago and he was whining that Talib was charging like 80 dollars to ship his album overseas to him. He paid it but was :mjcry: for some reason. I instantly hit him with the “:mjlol: for a Kweli album?!” and he unfollowed me.

Illmagic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I aint pay for that BS streaming service and I aint paying for this and I still heard the album :pacspit:. Paying 3.99 a month to rent an album was always dumb to me. Talib is a real piece of work to disrespect the few hardcore fans he got

They completely knee caped the impact the return of Blackstar coulda had. Hope the bag was worth it.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
are you aware you're exposing how stupid you look by admitting this?
how did you think Mos Def AND Talib Kweli was one person?? The fukk you think "AND" means?
Yea... nikkaz wasn't hot enough for me to care about the "AND".
But 4real, I would confuse which nikka was which... It didn't matter
It would have been better for them if they really was just 1 nikka.
Maybe they could have joined super conscious rapper powers and been like captain America or some shyt

Last edited:
Daps
Yea... nikkaz wasn't hot enough for me to care about the "AND".
But 4real, I would confuse which nikka was which... It didn't matter
It would have been better for them if they really was just 1 nikka.
Maybe they could have joined super conscious rapper powers and been like captain America or shyt
Who’s in your system ? What you listen to breh ?
Yasiin is a genius. Top 3 rapper of all time

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Can anyone confirm that dude always been this crazy? Did it start with social media or did we just not know due to not having access to him?

Breh really said, what’s did you make us sign up to this platform when you weren’t in it for the long term?

Dude answers “I’m not your slave, you are a racist, fascist and a culture vulture” :mjlol:
That’s his answer to everything like a bot calibrated on some coli brehs vocabulary

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
3 pages in but I have yet to see anyone say if this album is any good or much less is it even worth buying the physical

Excellent album. Talib out-rapped Mos on several joints in my opinion and Madlib gave them some great production.

I’m going to buy it on bandcamp. Its worth 10 bucks

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Kweli still one of the lamest rappers of all time.

If it wasn't for all time great Mos Def in late 90s, nobody would be listening to any shyt put out by Kweli. Dude would be out there with other offbeat backpack rappers doing lyrical miracle bullshyt.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Who’s in your system ? What you listen to breh ?
Yasiin is a genius. Top 3 rapper of all time
Mos definitely is nasty wit it...
Always been a nice rapper.
However, you can be nice as fukk but your impact don't match your rapping ability.
My list.

1)RAE
2)NAS
3)Styles
4)GFK
5) Prodigy

Mos def and talib might arguably be better lyrically than someone on that list but everyone on that list is an elite rapper and moved the needle more.

I can make a more interesting list of guys who aren't elite rappers that I would rather listen to more than black star.

Daps
Mos definitely is nasty wit it...
Always been a nice rapper.
However, you can be nice as fukk but your impact don't match your rapping ability.
My list.

1)RAE
2)NAS
3)Styles
4)GFK
5) Prodigy

Mos def and talib might arguably be better lyrically than someone on that list but everyone on that list is an elite rapper and moved the needle more.

I can make a more interesting list of guys who aren't elite rappers that I would rather listen to more than black star.
Impaaaaact? Ewwww you fukkin normie !!!!