Talib Kweli Clashes With Black Star Fans Over 'No Fear Of Time' Backlash

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can't wrap my head around how you could become this offended by fans asking you legitimate questions.

If someone spent $40 primarily to listen to your album, telling them to spend another $10 is obtuse as fukk.

Talib may be suffering from mental illness at this stage

Last edited:

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
both mos and talib attitudes regarding this album been real disappointing. they been on some real fukk the fans type shyt for some reason

people were asking for physicals/bandcamp when they first dropped the album on that bullshyt streaming service. people subscribed just to support them and now they left ass out lol

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Kweli and the folks arguing with him are retarded.

Hell I look like buying music in 2023. I would have hit him with the "brb going to download your album for free :umad: " and been done with it.
Yeah I can rip this in 6 minutes literally but nah fukk that

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Talib spit his ASS OFF on that album no cap. He outrapped Mos throughout the whole thing. Dude sounded like he was rhyming for his life.

But on topic. Social Media has been the WORST THING that ever happened to this man. He comes off so corny and over bothered about bullshyt people say. He’s absolutely right that he doesn’t owe anybody any explanations for his business moves, so why even get into it? Fans of Blackstar are going to buy both the digital AND Vinyl regardless of the online bytching, its not necessary to get into a back and forth
Facts

NikFuq

Rookie
Daps
Is it possible he's trolling?

He's well known on social media & has a podcast. I wonder if it's all done to keep numbers up